DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Eagle's Rest

DarkRider

Eagle's Rest

Author: DarkRider

Version: 1.0

Release Date: 13.August.2009

ERShen.jpg

Photo by Si-Shen

"It has sheltered kings and saints when called. Eternally defensible and blessed by the gods, it will remain steadfast for all time. Those who dwell within these halls will be favored and forever will it stand as a beacon to all Men and Mer." - Chronicle of Clan Balmory

Description:

Eagle's Rest adds a unique island player home northwest of Anvil just off the coast between Hammerfell and Cyrodiil. Travel to Shipwreck Cove to find a mysterious note from the previous tenant of the house and the key to the front door. Then use the small rowboat tied nearby to begin your adventure. This is a free player abode, as explained by the note, just make the trek to the house and make yourself at home. This home was entered in the 2009 Water Homes Challenge hosted by Oblivion Real Estate.

Features:

• Incredible Island Setting
  • Open Stable
  • Swimming Pond
  • Spacious Interior
  • Interior Lighting that Adjusts for Day/Night Effect
  • All the Banners and Armors of the Cyrodiil Cities
  • Lightable Fire and Candles in the Master Bedroom
  • Fully Voiced Housekeeper
  • Watchdog
  • Custom Tapestries, Paintings, and Rugs
  • A Unique History Book and A Guide to Kvatch
  • And More...

Credits:

Echonite & DaMage: Minor Model Edits

Greenwarden: Character Vocals

Xiamara & Barabus: Cooking Range

Meo & Myrilath: Ayleid Clutter

Throttlekitty & DaMage: Water Mesh

alex2avs: Checkerboard Mesh

Meo3000: Open Book Resource

and

Shezrie: Beta Testing

---Download---

Official Video:

Screenshots:

The Island:

Arriving-1.jpgTrailEntryClear-1.jpg

Cascading.jpgInMist-1.jpg

The Interior (Night):

HallwayNight-1.jpgKitchenNight-1.jpg

BedroomNight-1.jpgGreatHallNight-1.jpg

The Interior (Day):

HallwayDay-1-1.jpgKitchenDay-1.jpg

BedroomDay-1.jpgGreatHallDay-1.jpg

Custom Additions:

Painting-1.jpgTapestries02-1.jpg

Tapestries-1.jpgCheckerDetail-1.jpg

Absolutely stunning work Rider! Seriously! I was gobsmacked, as cb would say, on that first walk up to the top! :stare: It's just a brilliantly beautiful exterior! And the interior...I've no idea where to begin so I wont. Words wont do it justice! I will mention though I ADORE the fireplace and candle in the bedroom that I can turn on and off and the lights changing with day and night is one of the most immersive touches I've ever seen!! Eagle's Rest is truly a work of art!

Yeah I built most of the mountain, got to filling in the gap between the mountain and the house (which I had placed first as a visual marker) and had to ask Shez to take a look and let me know if I'd created my way into a DQ! laugh.gif

I was so happy when she gave me the greenlight! :stare:

[EDIT] I've added the Interior (Day) pics to the screenshot list for comparison. Also, forgot to note that in two weeks I'll be releasing an updated version and hopefully patches for the mod conflicts. :smug:

This is an awesome house....... I am going to be moving in here with my current character..... my others have way to much stuff at battlehorn to move easily. The views are stunning, and the climb is vertigo inducing. (those stairs with no rails had me crowding the cliff face, or concentrating very carefully on staying in the center of the stair...... and NOT looking down.) The house is well appointed, and very detailed. I am very much looking forward to the updated version.

Awesome work DR!!

It looks pretty awesome man :P

I especially that chess like thingy where you move diagonal... Sorry I forgot the name :huh:

Won't download it though, I never use house mods :rofl:

Oh and the day/night light thingy is a cool idea, we had it in Thorlak too though it only worked well in some of the interiors but when it worked well it worked reeeaally well :rofl:

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I recently downloaded this mod, its pretty awesome, loved the views esp, it would have been perfect, except...both interior cells behind the East/West wing doors are half filled with water!

At first I thought this may have been deliberate, perhaps there is a 'mini quest' to drain both rooms of water (a 'pump' somewhere?) :question:  but now I know that isn't the case...

Would appreciate some assistance, its no longer funny to see all the food floating on the surface, though it is pretty surreal to see the candles burning underwater though...

I've also installed the latest patch integrating the UL Brena river/ Lost coast, followed the correct load order , rebuilt my bashed patch, everything looks great in the 'outsideworld' so have no idea why only those two cells are filled with water??? :blink: