DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Chat vs Shout

DarkRider

17 members have voted

1. 1. What would be the ideal live convo feature for TESA?

• Chatbox all the way!
    • Shoutbox! Whoo!
    • Hmmm....BOTH!
    • Either or Neither, matters not to me!

So..trust people to use it? And no images?

LOL You talk like no one's watching the thing? I'm monitoring it as is every other staff member when they're on. And if, by chance, we DO miss some infraction I trust you and every other member to duly report it to one of us rather than take matters in your own hands and escalate the situation. :clap:

LOL You talk like no one's watching the thing? I'm monitoring it as is every other staff member when they're on. And if, by chance, we DO miss some infraction I trust you and every other member to duly report it to one of us rather than take matters in your own hands and escalate the situation. :clap:

Right now I don't even trust myself. I forgot how to open a door for about 3 mins because of the meds..

Right now I don't even trust myself. I forgot how to open a door for about 3 mins because of the meds..

I had the same problem when I was on Morphine after surgery. Honestly I sat on the edge of the bed once for like ten minutes trying to remember what I was getting up for and how to stand up in the first place. :clap: Lovely stuff Morphine.

Yup yup all staff are watching :rofl:

Actually Red thats what I was meaning, to keep all images in a thread rather than the shout box, its easier to read and handle if there is something wrong with them :rofl:

Okay, weighing in here. :salute:

Also try to keep emotes down for people with lower net connections. *I am not one of them but I am sure some people have slower connections*

I second that. Links to images are ok. But no images them selves.

Then no tinyurl. I am however hoping that people will follow the rules.

I appreciate your bravado but you're not staff here, mate. We will handle these sorts of decisions don't worry; but in general the rules for this forum are not open to revisions or debate by non staff members. ;)

That said, there are special rules for every module listed in the rules forum:

As every new module/feature is added to the site, the rules are updated to ensure everyone has a safe experience here. The shoutbox is 100% moderated, posts that violate the rules can be deleted just like on the forum and members who don't follow the rules can and will lose their shoutbox privileges.

Sorry. Just thought a voice from a non mod/admin might help.

Is anyone else having issues loading the site? Its loading half ways and then slowing down massively.

Opinions are always welcome, but your posts read a bit more like commands, I didn't want others to be confused about what was expected of them; though I mostly chocked your bluntness up to painkillers. Also, since you were echoing things already posted as rules so I thought I'd point it out. laugh.gif

I haven't had any loading issues, but some FF users have reported some lag the last day or two. What browser are you in mate?

Tried FF IE. Same issue on both.

And I did not mean as commands. Just after thoughts really. Its hard to convey certain things wile typing with one hand...I am having to do a sort of free hand typing thing. Cutting certain things out.I am sure a few people have noticed quite a few changes in my typing style (Unless I take extra time to type) .that also rules out face palms...

And I am sorry if they did seem like commands or orders.

*Feels stupid for fail in typing*

Tried FF IE. Same issue on both.

And I did not mean as commands. Just after thoughts really. Its hard to convey certain things wile typing with one hand...I am having to do a sort of free hand typing thing. Cutting certain things out.I am sure a few people have noticed quite a few changes in my typing style (Unless I take extra time to type) .that also rules out face palms...

LOL Let me help you :shrug:

Hmm...FF and IE you say, that's strange. Are you running the global shoutbox?