DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Doctor is in...

WhoGuru

This thread is for the discussion of Doctor Who and any other British programming we all know and love and want to have happy little fan moments about.

doctor_who_logo-thumb-500x283-375.jpg

300px-10dr19.jpg

250px-red_dwarf_logo.png

Father_ted_cast.jpg

areyoubeingserved_4_396x222.jpg

fawlty_towers_uk-show.jpg

And any other lovely British programming you've a mind to chat about.

:clap:

Always keeping the forum rules in mind, Father Ted for example...well some things we just can't quote here.

:rofl:

Dr. Who is the only British show I can even stand to lay eyes on. And then the sci-fi channel had to go and drop showing it after the 3rd season ended. With no indication they play to bring it back some day. I'm led to believe the BBC is in the 10th season now so it would suck bad to try jumping in at this point.

Dr. Who is the only British show I can even stand to lay eyes on. And then the sci-fi channel had to go and drop showing it after the 3rd season ended. With no indication they play to bring it back some day. I'm led to believe the BBC is in the 10th season now so it would suck bad to try jumping in at this point.

They are on the 10th doctor. And soon 11th

They are on the 10th doctor. And soon 11th

Yep. There is no actual season this year. They're doing four movies instead. The new season will start next year with a new Doctor. That's probably why Sci Fi isn't showing much of it right now. Oh I'm sorry...SyFy. *rolls eyes* I'll take idiot ideas for 100 Alex.

Yep. There is no actual season this year. They're doing four movies instead. The new season will start next year with a new Doctor. That's probably why Sci Fi isn't showing much of it right now. Oh I'm sorry...SyFy. *rolls eyes* I'll take idiot ideas for 100 Alex.

Maybe they do want to show Doctor who but BBC said no or something. Who knows. I just know the show is very popular.

Maybe they do want to show Doctor who but BBC said no or something. Who knows. I just know the show is very popular.

Oh very, and up til this year, Sci Fi ( I refuse to use that other name) has always shown the movies. I wonder if BBC America is planning on picking up Doctor Who and told SciFi to kill it?

Oh very, and up til this year, Sci Fi ( I refuse to use that other name) has always shown the movies. I wonder if BBC America is planning on picking up Doctor Who and told SciFi to kill it?

I just heard it was dropped for some reason. And not because of ratings.

And if they show the movies. Maybe they will show it again.

And syfy=fail

Sci-fi=win

4 movies, damn. What are they extended episodes then becuase they usually run for about 45 minutes?

Yeah the "movies" are running about 90 minutes to an hour and a half depending. :) Basically they're building up to the Doctor changing for the new season.