DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Doctor is in...

WhoGuru

Tennant took over brilliant from Eccleston though I wish he'd stayed on for more than one season. :D Hopefully the new guy will carry on the tradition!

The few episodes I have seen have been mostly Tennant as the doctor, but Eccleston did a pretty good job on season 1 so who knows, the new guy maybe good. If not I will stop watching and wait for another Doctor :)

The few episodes I have seen have been mostly Tennant as the doctor, but Eccleston did a pretty good job on season 1 so who knows, the new guy maybe good. If not I will stop watching and wait for another Doctor :)

I'll watch even if it pains me. :D But I doubt he'll be awful. The role of the Doctor has always been very carefully cast. That they've picked someone relatively unknown tells me he's likely the best choice and will be good. :D But I'm also an optomist.

We'll see, I need to catch up on the older stuff from season 1 onwards, I never really watched it untill a week or two ago. Meh never had the time for it before :D

Hey Red, did you see the Back To Earth Specials of Red Dwarf yet?

LOL Not yet! I have them but haven't watched them! I'm waiting to get my hubby in front of the TV so we can watch them together. :)

It was because of "The doctor" torchwood was set up hehe

Oh you know it! Captain Jack Harkness was just so cool he had to have his own show! :lmao: Certainly one of the best companions in the new series! Made a great foil for the Doctor!

We in the UK recently had the latest series of Torchwood screened over 5 consecutive nights.Each episode started more or less where the last episode left off.It was subtitled Children Of Earth and was fantastic viewing.

Ahh I am itching to see Children of Earth!! BBC America is supposed to air it sometime soon! I can't wait! The trailers look fantastic!

I know this is not British. But since we are getting into Sci-fi

Warehouse 13? Anyone else watch it? Just a yes or no. And then we can get back to "The Doctor"

and I love Warehouse 13. :lmao: Great characters and stories.

I think it's as simple as Sci-Fi being dumb. They more or less killed off everything they had that was any good because the got stupid about disputes. Galactica was the only thing they had that came to a proper conclusion.

Anyway, if there is no "season 4" as such, that would explain some things. But then how do you go from the end of a season 3 to 4 movies and arrive at the 11th Doctor? Unless BBC forgot to tell us they had other seasons lying around :lmao:

I think it's as simple as Sci-Fi being dumb. They more or less killed off everything they had that was any good because the got stupid about disputes. Galactica was the only thing they had that came to a proper conclusion.

Anyway, if there is no "season 4" as such, that would explain some things. But then how do you go from the end of a season 3 to 4 movies and arrive at the 11th Doctor? Unless BBC forgot to tell us they had other seasons lying around :P

Gods they've killed so many shows I loved. :lmao: Now as to Doctor Who, they're using these four movies as Tennant's last "season". I think Tennant had other things TV wise that are pulling on his time as well as some injury or other he was healing up from. :D Two movies to go!

Hey a Docter Who thread....awesome.

ABC 2 is rerunning the all the new series' in australia at the moment, there only one episode that I missed from the second series.

Wish they would but the old Doctor Who on at 6 like they used to have, for years they had the old docter who series running an episode a day.

Yes, Im a fan.

Hey a Docter Who thread....awesome.

ABC 2 is rerunning the all the new series' in australia at the moment, there only one episode that I missed from the second series.

Wish they would but the old Doctor Who on at 6 like they used to have, for years they had the old docter who series running an episode a day.

Yes, Im a fan.

Awww I know! No one runs the classic series anymore! I'm glad I have so many on video and DVD. I'd go nuts otherwise. I love the new series but I grew up on the old Doctors. :salute: