DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Doctor is in...

WhoGuru

Just wait until you catch the next episode. There's a few things there that will blow your mind. I won't say anymore. *spoilers*

Saw it last night and :dizzy: and :woohoo: and :bowdown: well done Doctor Who!! Last 20 seconds had my jaw on the floor! :lmao: This season is going to be fun!

I just watched it. As Steven Moffatt has done many times in the past, it has completely screwed with our minds. And yep, that final 20 seconds...

It's interesting to see that they've filmed on location in America (not just sets and CG made to look American a la Daleks in Manhattan), as they've obviously realised that the show isn't a strictly British phenomenon any more, but has a worldwide following.

As for the... (massive spoilers ahoy!)

...girl in the spacesuit, is she a future regeneration of the Doctor? Or even more profound, is she the child of the Doctor and Amy? The latter would turn the love triangle overtones of the previous season into a full blown series of 90210. Knowing how the writers work, the full significance of the girl and the spacesuit, not to mention River Song...

... is something we probably won't know until the last episode of the season.

Edited by Lanceor

Pure awesome and then some!!

Agreed! Space pirates! I'm betting they'll be coming to the Doctor's aid at some point (probably brought by River Song). What about that...being...who opened a "peephole" in the side of the ship and told Amy to stay calm?

Wasn't a big fan of the last series, after David Tennant left it seemed to lose a bit of the seriousness it had built up. At first I just didn't give it the time of day thinking it to comical and dumbed down. However that being said there was a few really good episodes and once I gave it a good viewing my opinion of it greatly improved.

Hopefully this new series will see Matt Smith really come into his own as the Doctor the first three episodes so far have been really good with massive improvement to the visuals (in other words not looking like a copy and paste job.) The story line they are going with has so many possibilities it could become on of the best seasons ever.

Overall big fan of Doctor Who watched them from a young child and glad to see it back on the air.

Just my two cents :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, another interesting episode. And what a cliffhanger! A Doctor-ganger...This could be interesting indeed.

On a slightly unrelated note, it appears that the Doctor will (at some point) finally get the TARDIS chameleon circuit at least partially fixed.

tardiscar.jpg

It's still blue, but it looks very different.

I HATE them for splitting it into two episodes :lmao:

I know, right? It's bad enough they split it, but then they said "the next episode will air in two weeks". C'mon, two week? Seriously? I don't know if I can go that long without my DW fix. Fortunately, I have plenty of classic adventures I can watch in the interim.

TardisChan pointed me to this. HAVE to share!! XD Adam Savage of the mythbusters busting a few moves in a farraday cage to the Peter Davison era Doctor Who theme as played by a couple Tesla Coils. Seriously. this is epic :rofl: