DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #20

Mannimagnus

The Lurker's Lair

Welcome to the Lurker's Lair! This thread was inspired by the one of the same name on Bethesda Game Studios' Forums.

The Lurker's Lair is place where you come share with us your latest experiences and your everyday life. It's a cosy place to sit back and enjoy good conversation, consolation and encouragement but spammers beware - that's not a ticket to free reign, the rules still apply here. You've got to stay on-topic, even if the topic is as simple as "How's life, pal?"

TES Alliance's Lurker's Lair plays with the same set of rules as Bethesda's, found here.

Here's a quick reminder of them :

1. No spam. Any post that is not informative or adding to the discussion is considered spam.

2. If you come into the lair to be disruptive it is trolling. No trolling.

3. All rules of the forum apply here in the Lurker’s Lair and are to be followed.

4. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them.

5. If you observe someone breaking the rules, please report the post and contact a Moderator. Do not attempt to police them yourselves.

And so, without further ado... Welcome to the Lurker's Lair!

In the last thread we learned that :

• Yevic likes Jerry Springer
  • These threads breed like rats which is what bunnies breed like
  • Manni loves to torture us with his mods.
  • Manni will never learn how to put the rules form the Beth forums in these new threads
  • Dark is popular
  • Animals love the roads
  • Donnato gots good horses
  • Zaldir and Manni are telepathically connected when modding
  • Manni thinks its :imao:
  • We all live in scary places
  • IS is good at making sig bars
  • Sigs can get long...
  • WhoGuru has her coffee back
  • WhoGuru hijacked the site adds with coffee :P
  • This place is empty because of the shout box.
  • The chef of your favorite food has speical bodily ingrdients.
  • Manni will never eat out again.
  • Manni is finding it hard to add to this list due to not much happenng in the lair.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the quote from your list that cracks me up Manni.

This place is empty because of the shout box.

Manni is finding it hard to add to this list due to not much happenng in the lair.

If those are the case, then how is we keep needing new threads? Hmm? :P Stop whining. :P The Lair is doing just fine! I like the slightly slower pace, leaves me less locked threads to shift out of here!

Where are you off to Red?

I'm going up to New York to visit my family with my Dad. :P He's driving up here from NC to pick me up and we're road tripping up. My sister from Seattle will be there too with my Nephew so it's gonna be a busy week! It's always interesting with mom, dad, me, my two sisters, brother and now my Nephew in the same place at once. Can you say madhouse? :P

I'm going up to New York to visit my family with my Dad. :P He's driving up here from NC to pick me up and we're road tripping up. My sister from Seattle will be there too with my Nephew so it's gonna be a busy week! It's always interesting with mom, dad, me, my two sisters, brother and now my Nephew in the same place at once. Can you say madhouse? :P

Sounds like a nightmare to me :P, you should have fun :D

Gonna miss ya. Have a nice, safe trip and enjoy the vacation from all this madness.

We'll try not to burn the forum down while youre gone :P

LOL You guys are gonna drive Rider and IS and Greenie nuts for a week! I know it! :P

Gonna miss ya. Have a nice, safe trip and enjoy the vacation from all this madness.

Thanks Don! But man It's going to hurt not being able to get on here and lurk with you guys everyday!

Im gonna miss you! :P , you log in at least every 2 days cant you?. :P

My brother does have a computer. I'll try to at least get on a few times while I'm up there and maybe post some pics assuming I can get my camera to work. :P May have to beg Dad real pretty to buy me a new one. :D

My brother does have a computer. I'll try to at least get on a few times while I'm up there and maybe post some pics assuming I can get my camera to work. :P May have to beg Dad real pretty to buy me a new one. :P

well, truth, I`ll probably be tied up at work all week again since I didn`t get anything done this weekend. :P

My brother does have a computer. I'll try to at least get on a few times while I'm up there and maybe post some pics assuming I can get my camera to work. :P May have to beg Dad real pretty to buy me a new one. :P

:idea::P Beg, BEG! :D , then your "hubby" wont be able to boot you off :pc: , there will be too. :P