DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #20

Mannimagnus

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, at least on your 7 hour trip you'll actually pass through more than one state. A 7 hour trip north in California goes to.... California. :P

LOL Yeah two states to NY. Just wish it was more of an interesting drive up to Rochester. :P Best part of the whole drive is when we hit Pennsylvania and our favorite Oldies station comes in on the radio!

At least you will get pizza who.

Oh I already told my Dad we are going pizza mad while we're up there. I've been starved for real pizza!

Oh that this too too sullied flesh should melt, thaw and resolve itself unto dew,

or that the everlasting had not set his cannon against self slaughter.

Oh god, God! how weary, stale, flat and unprofitable seem to me all the uses of this world.

Fie ont a fie,

Tis an unweeded garden that's grown to seed. Things rank and gross in nature possess it merely.

Forgive my spelling and punctuations but I could not pass up the opportunity to quote my favorite part of Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Oh that this too too sullied flesh should melt, thaw and resolve itself unto dew,

or that the everlasting had not set his cannon against self slaughter.

Oh god, God! how weary, stale, flat and unprofitable seem to me all the uses of this world.

Fie ont a fie,

Tis an unweeded garden that's grown to seed. Things rank and gross in nature possess it merely.

Forgive my spelling and punctuations but I could not pass up the opportunity to quote my favorite part of Shakespeare's Hamlet.

:P I adore the whole play and just had a happy geek moment thank you. :P

I cant stand an hour, let alone 7, if I was you Whoguru, I would literally die of boredom, you at least have a Nintendo DS or any little game to play on the way?.

Oh yes, my DS will be coming with me. :P Along with a few favorite books.

Shakespeare is one of the few things I read that isn't a reference book and the only writer that I can stand to re read.

One of my prize posessions is a leather bound complete works of Shakespeare. :P Sometimes (frequently) I just pop it open and read any old where. Though lately that Band of Brothers trailer on TV has had me re-reading Henry V :P I love that soliloquy!

Favorite DS game? Mine is and will always be Castlevania..Both of em.

LOL Um...Final Fantasy III/VI I could play that all day and into the night and more. Still my all time favorite game. Animal Crossing is a great car trip game too. :P

One of my prize posessions is a leather bound complete works of Shakespeare. :P Sometimes (frequently) I just pop it open and read any old where. Though lately that Band of Brothers trailer on TV has had me re-reading Henry V :P I love that soliloquy!

I have two copies of his complete works and two copies of the complete works of Rudyard Kipling poetry, minus the Jungle Book. I do the same with both but I often find myself returning to Hamlet. Oh and neither of mine are leather bound, I'm too poor for that but I do have a complete set of Harry Potter first editions. Yeah, I'm that type of person. If it's in my house, I'm going to read it.

I have two copies of his complete works and two copies of the complete works of Rudyard Kipling poetry, minus the Jungle Book. I do the same with both but I often find myself returning to Hamlet. Oh and neither of mine are leather bound, I'm too poor for that but I do have a complete set of Harry Potter first editions. Yeah, I'm that type of person. If it's in my house, I'm going to read it.

Though I call myself a bookworm I think I qualify as a Bibliophile. :P I collect books and have a serious love for hard covers and oh that smell when you walk into an antique bookstore is just the smell anywhere. :P

and Don, just occurred to me the other road trip DS game I love to bring along Is Metroid Prime Pinball! Woot!

Though I call myself a bookworm I think I qualify as a Bibliophile. :rofl: I collect books and have a serious love for hard covers and oh that smell when you walk into an antique bookstore is just the smell anywhere. :hugs:

and Don, just occurred to me the other road trip DS game I love to bring along Is Metroid Prime Pinball! Woot!

So far you have mentioned in your posts, Shakespeare, Hamlet, Hot dogs, Tank Girl and now books. If you have a passion for paleontology, then you are my long lost sister.

Though I call myself a bookworm I think I qualify as a Bibliophile. :rofl: I collect books and have a serious love for hard covers and oh that smell when you walk into an antique bookstore is just the smell anywhere. :hugs:

"Ahhh MPP..." he shouts rolling into a little ball and rolling into the crevasse in the wall to escape.

So far you have mentioned in your posts, Shakespeare, Hamlet, Hot dogs, Tank Girl and now books. If you have a passion for paleontology, then you are my long lost sister.

:hugs: What's up brother? I adore Paleontology, have since I was a kid. :rofl:

"Ahhh MPP..." he shouts rolling into a little ball and rolling into the crevasse in the wall to escape.

LOL And I just had a panicked moment cause I couldn't find my copy of Pinball and tore the house apart and my hubby says "Hon, isn't that it right there?" not three inches from my computer and in plain sight. :rofl: Doh!

I have collected fossils (among other things) since I was twelve. My mother always said that I read the books that no one else would and my wife says that I collect collections. It is a rare occurrence to find someone with tastes and interests as varied as my own. Greetings Sis.

I have collected fossils (among other things) since I was twelve. My mother always said that I read the books that no one else would and my wife says that I collect collections. It is a rare occurrence to find someone with tastes and interests as varied as my own. Greetings Sis.

Are you sure you want to be related to her Exanimis? :rofl:

Well as the saying goes, We can pick our friends but not our family. No reflection on WhoGuru here since I have seen no reason to be put off so far. LOL

:hugs: I meet very few people with a range of interests as eclectic as my own! Welcome to my little twisted family Ex! :rofl: