DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #21

WhoGuru

The Lurker's Lair

Welcome to the Lurker's Lair! This thread was inspired by the one of the same name on Bethesda Game Studios' Forums.

TheLurker's Lair is place where you come share with us your latestexperiences and your everyday life. It's a cosy place to sit back andenjoy good conversation, consolation and encouragement but spammersbeware - that's not a ticket to free reign, the rules still apply here.You've got to stay on-topic, even if the topic is as simple as "How's life, pal?"

TES Alliance's Lurker's Lair plays with the same set of rules as Bethesda's, found here.

Here's a quick reminder of them :

1. No spam. Any post that is not informative or adding to the discussion is considered spam.

2. If you come into the lair to be disruptive it is trolling. No trolling.

3. All rules of the forum apply here in the Lurker’s Lair and are to be followed.

4. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them.

5.If you observe someone breaking the rules, please report the post andcontact a Moderator. Do not attempt to police them yourselves.

And so, without further ado... Welcome to the Lurker's Lair!

In the last thread we learned that :

• Shen is trying not to blow up his computer.
  • WhoGuru has too many cats
  • Lizards are very popular around here
  • Most people wear shoes
  • Banks are evil

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Yeah, I like to start it fresh every few threads or so. XD Banks are indeed evil and let me tell you why!

So they finally decided to replace the money the muggers took from our account that left us overdrawn. Good right? No. They are now charging us with all the overdraft fees from the four days the account was overdrawn AND adding new overdraft fees on top of that. Think we can get hold of anyone at the bank to sort this mess out? Of course not. So we are now almost 400 dollars in the hole thanks to the bank, who it turns out, is just another mugger. :drool:

Ahem. Rant over. :yes:

Go into the bank in person and raise hell, it works with RBC here. They don't like having ppl raise hell in their place of business where you might scare ppl away.

Yeah that's next on the list believe me. :drool: How can they reimburse us for the stolen money and then hold us responsible for the overdraft fees because of it? That just can't be legal. Honestly. Not to mention adding new ones on top of it.

Its strange, atleast to me because here, when someone mugs you or steals your card info somehow and makes all sorts of over drafts, the banks return your money and don't charge you for anything. I think they wait and hope they can rip the $$ out of the criminals before Bubba gets to them.

Fofgot!

So I was eating at lunch today, and a friends was stacking books and water bottles, which a few people were trying to tip over, but other people were stopping them

Well I wanted nothing more then to topple it so I reached over the girl next to me to tip it over and she grabbed my arm to keep me from knocking it, my arm kept going and she fell backwards onto the floor, funny moment it was :drool:

No actually, was to busy knocking over the books, she was laughing aswell though, as was our entire corner of the cafeteria :drool:

Makes for a good story though, so much FAIL in my school XD

Like one time I was talking to this girl in the hallway in the east building which is Cemi-circular with columns next to the windows, so we were walking and talknig and WHAM! Walked right into the column :yes:

Girls seem to cause quite a bit of trouble for me :P

i dont have any problems with girls, other than that im shy around them. :drool: the all think im funny and sweet. XD

I don't have any intentionally special interactions with ladies, yet to run into 'incomprehensible girl syndrome', though that could also be explained by the fact I haven't bothered with trying the dating game. :yes: