DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #21

WhoGuru

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but a computer is complete logic and we are talking Super Computers here.

Maybe they needed Floyd's PC to get enough power to crack it, I hear he has a super computer.

OH and Si can run OB smoothly with out a hitch now at max settings :rofl:

OH and Si can run OB smoothly with out a hitch now at max settings :rofl:

i hate you...

I hate you too. :rofl:

When God created woman, he deleted the source code to prevent us from mastering his trade secrets.

:rofl: More like deleted the source code hoping no one would ever replicate the error. Wait...I r one! Eek! :P

When God created woman, he deleted the source code to prevent us from mastering his trade secrets.

:rofl: there is no error, thats why he deleted the source code so we couldnt make a flawed version and replace the original. :rofl: (yes, i just complemented all of womanhood. I r suck-up.) laugh.gif

I hate you too. :rofl:

:rofl: More like deleted the source code hoping no one would ever replicate the error. Wait...I r one! Eek! :P

:rofl: silly Who, you don't hate me, like I said, Id give you my old card if you covered shipping, but you would need the rest of the set up to deal with PCI-E.

Ha! I knew it! its to hide the errors! :P

Two more days until I leave for Rochester NY for a week and I'm itching now. :P Excited to go and OMG how am I going to spend a whole week without lurking on here every chance I get!?

:shrug: Just thought I'd share my pre-withdrawal withdrawal thoughts. :lmao: