DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #21

WhoGuru

It may be worth it to get your fix :lmao:

You're not kidding! Well I should be able to grab time on his computer here and there. I'll need to so I can dump pictures and video from camera to my photobucket account. :P Actually, I'm hoping to convince my Dad to buy me a new camera. LOL Last time we went up there together he talked me out of spending the money and now my poor beat up old camera eats fresh batteries inside of ten minutes. :shrug: All dad's fault of course.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I know! I love visiting up there but man it's hell being cut off from my late night haunts! Though it is a blast staying up til 6 in the morning geeking with my brother and playing Pax Imperia all night. :shrug: Some old games just never get old.

Im really REALLY going to miss you, you with your coffee, the neverending number of :lmao: ROFL :P smileys, the withdrawals of everything you are addicted to, BY SHEOGORATH!!!, im going to have such a withdrawal of you!. :P

Glaedr, we can chat, i'll stay up for a entire day, of course whispering "Whoguru Whoguru Whoguru, me wantz Whoguru!" the entire time, we'll come up with a surprise for her. :shrug:

Red will be missed during her short time away, but remember we still have Greenwarden and the Nekkid Nord Grond, still gets me everytime :rofl:

Plenty of entertainment :D

LOL too right! Lots of entertainment in my absence! :evil: My nekkid Nord! :rofl: