DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #21

WhoGuru

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems Who has become a fixture here, however I know far to well, the trouble that comes when she vanishes... >.>

I can't help it if my absence allows the forces of good to gain control. :evil:

Ill take your place wile your away who...Ill make sure to use the Coffe emote and ROFL emote a lot.

LOL I hope so! Can't have those going unloved! :):D:rofl:

I'll try a good little gecko, and not bite people when I'm starving. :rofl:

If I come back and the Snackoon has a bite taken out of him, I'll know who to come after! :rofl:

We'll miss ya Red, the one person who seems to always be on :rofl:

We'll try not to start to many fires while youre gone :D

if come back, and there are any scorch marks anywhere.... i blame it on snackoon *hides lighter* :)

LOL Lord please let me not come back to a smoking wreck with the Snackoon sitting on top with a giggly pyro grin. :evil:

and me! me and snackoon are pyro buddies. :rofl:

:rofl: Mmm hmmm. Gonna be some whuppins when I get back aren't there? :rofl:

i'll help keep order. can i borrow your banhammer while ur gone? please? :cry:

Starving Gecko's getting ready to evacuate in case of a fire. :rofl:

Well I got my lawnchair, popcorn, soda, sunglasses (for those especially nasty explosions), and some marshmellows (for roasting of course)... so yep, I'm ready bb_smug.gif

Mind if I join you in the marshmallow roast? :eyeroll: