DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

( REQ ) Daedric Clutter, Furnature and Foods

RedDragonDreamer

I was kinda wondering if anyone would be kinda interested in making some daedric clutter sort of similar to the ayleid clutter but like plates, furnatures, sort of stuff one could find in a home, also some daedric foods like for instance a imperial leg ham, or some roasting human. elf types on the meshes used for the roasted rat. maybe some heads at the forehead cut accross and brains you can see inside?

I hope you don't find my asks offensive but they are items I am really looking for and well, I really need them.

I can work with vanilla and premade meshes but I can't make my own meshes yet. Blender won't work with my machine 'o' joy.

I'm:

A ) interested

B ) Able

however I'm also

C ) too busy...

Should be able to finish my already commited things in the next four or so days, and then I'd be happy to do some daedric clutter, housewares, foods (imperial leg will be very easy).

Blende won't work with your machine! Sorry to hear that, Blender is a real joy... after you learn its unfriendly UI.

Pacific Morrowind

I'm:

A ) interested

B ) Able

however I'm also

C ) too busy...

Should be able to finish my already commited things in the next four or so days, and then I'd be happy to do some daedric clutter, housewares, foods (imperial leg will be very easy).

Blende won't work with your machine! Sorry to hear that, Blender is a real joy... after you learn its unfriendly UI.

Pacific Morrowind

Hooray, sounds good thank you.

While I don't have any talent in creating custom resources, some were done for Integration (like rugs, beds, etc). If you're interested, I can put some screenshots online. Though for usage Bleral would have to be asked, they're his creation :noway:.