DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Gamebooster

"Designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games with the touch of a button, Game Booster helps achieve the performance edge previously only available to highly technical enthusiasts. It works by deframenting game directories, temporarily shutting down background processes, cleaning RAM, and intensifying processor performance. That means you can keep all the features of Microsoft® Windows® Vista™ and XP® ready for when you need them, but turn them off when you are ready to get down to serious business – gaming. Game Booster makes it simpler to enjoy the latest games and take your experience to a new level. All systems go! "

I use it all the time.

Download

Not really support but hey..if you are looking for a few more FPS this will support you!

Oh yeah! I1ve been using it for a couple weeks now and it made all the difference...until today, OB crashed 3 times before it let me in, that`s after deleting all extra saves and punching up the booster. In game, on the first hit of the first fight...crashola, I don`t get it. Gonna defrag the game files, that helped last time. :rofl:

Oh yeah! I1ve been using it for a couple weeks now and it made all the difference...until today, OB crashed 3 times before it let me in, that`s after deleting all extra saves and punching up the booster. In game, on the first hit of the first fight...crashola, I don`t get it. Gonna defrag the game files, that helped last time. :D

Gamebooster does not touch games beside to defrag. So you might have mod issues.

• 3 months later...

I run my machine pretty stripped of 'unnecessaries' in any event, so, I didn't see any performance boost using this. Also, upon further testing, on my machine, it did NOT free up any additional memory.

I haven't noticed any performance boost with it either. I think it is really useful if you have a lot of useless programs running (curse you persistent quicktime program!). It can close them all out quickly without having to ctrl+alt+del.

It's a pain in the butt when I forget to change it back to normal mode though, because it wont let me print anything in game mode.

Best thing, in my opinion, is to do a defrag.

More testing is needed, but I think it might have fixed some of the issues and bugs I was having. My data files was really fragmented. I think I also noticed quite a framerate boost as well. I will have to get some actual numbers for you though.

More testing is needed, but I think it might have fixed some of the issues and bugs I was having. My data files was really fragmented. I think I also noticed quite a framerate boost as well. I will have to get some actual numbers for you though.

For the folks that run their machines in "stock" form, I am sure that this little bit of software probably WILL improve performance. In my case though, I am a good distance from stock. I spent a fair amount of time tweaking my machine for maximum performance, as I need every little bit to play some of the games I want to. (one of the problems of being several generations behind in computer technology.....) But then, I have been tinkering with the nuts and bolts of the assorted varieties of windows since about 96...... So, I have a bit of an advantage on most folks. :rofl:

Defragging your system regularly is indeed a good plan.