DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Preview Window

darkstone

If like me you struggle to remember what a particular resource looks like in the CS and use the preview window to find correct item,this may interest you.What it does is remove the annoying "plane" that sometimes cuts through the view in the window making it clearer to see the resource.Probably not much use for the pro`s who know what they are looking for,but for a noob like me it makes life that little bit easier.

Transparent Floor Plane

Well,they say you learn something new everyday. :eyeroll:

Seriously though,you dont get a good view of some items especially if they are small but for the tilesets and clutter I find it extremely useful instead of selecting an item,dragging it to the render window,then ctrl-z if its not what I want.

Well,they say you learn something new everyday. :rofl:

Seriously though,you dont get a good view of some items especially if they are small but for the tilesets and clutter I find it extremely useful instead of selecting an item,dragging it to the render window,then ctrl-z if its not what I want.

Hey cool, thanks. I went through the "select-delete" cycle with fence and wall parts until I had to stop for awhile to let my eyes rest. :eyeroll:

There was a windows help file that listed all the pieces in the CS, along with a thumbnail of the piece for morrowind. It included all vanilla, bloodmoon, and tribunal architectural pieces, that was way cool. If I knew how to set those things up, I would do one for oblivion.