DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Daedric Runes

Mannimagnus

Tayem=T

DAEDRIC_T.PNG

Yoodt=U

DAEDRIC_U.PNGDAEDRIC_U%5E.PNG

Vehk=V

DAEDRIC_V.PNG

Web=W

DAEDRIC_W.PNG

Xayah=X

DAEDRIC_X.PNG

Yahkem=Y

DAEDRIC_Y.PNGDAEDRIC_Y%5E.PNG

Zyr=Z

DAEDRIC_Z.PNG

Yes, it includes X and Y, Xayah and Yahkem, these two runes are almost completely excluded, although they make some appearances, however rare, some of the runes appear twice, Doht, Hekem, Jeb, Yoodt and Yahkem, this is because they are regional.

Now here is a translation of the runes in the Mysterium Xarxes, this was read by Mankar Camoran:

"When I walk the earth again, the faithful among you shall recieve your reward, To be set, Above all other mortals, forever, As for the rest, the weak shall be winnowed, the timid shall be cast down, the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."

and the runes Martin translated but does not share:

"Of bold Oblivion fire who finds you for Lord Dagon forever reborn in blood and fire from the waters of Oblivion, Come slow and bring four keys, In my first arm, a storm, My second, the rush of plagued rain, The third, all the tinder of Anu, The fourth, the very eyes of Padhome, Master akin Master, mother is miasma to Destroyer, Mythic Dawn."

The blue runes on the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal read "Shadow Hide Ou", a example of Yahkem being excluded, going clockwise on the mages guild symbol, you can read "ALT DES MYS ILL CON", standing for Alteration, Destruction, Mysticism, Illusion and Conjuration, Restoration is the chapels work and therefore excluded, on the edge of the Oblivion box art is written "FOR LORD DAGON FOREVER REBORN IN BLOOD AND FIRE FROM THE WATERS OF OBLIVION", same as in the Mysterium Xarxes above, on the edge of the Shivering Isles box art is written "THERE IS NO GENIUS WITHOUT A TOUCH OF MADNESS", which is where my signature comes from, "Mannimagnus Magical Perfection Which Requires A Touch Of Madness".

And that is Daedric Runes.

While I agree this is handy, I think using the Daedric Font maybe easier for some of us :)

That's indeed pretty awesome.

Would be cool if they (meaning the TESA team) installed it into the Fonts option! :thumbup:

Not suggesting anything! :smug: Probably a requirement on the client side as well I would guess.