DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Daedra Rankings

DaMage

You know how in oblivion the generic dremora you mean have names that are like ranks, like Caitiff, Kynval, Kynreeve, Valkynaz etc

I want to know what these stand for, are they military rankings? social ranks? ANYTHING ABOUT THEM?

The reason I want this is because I want this is because Im reworking the armor for each group. (lowest have a light daedric armor, then it just advances etc etc) and part of the differences is that i want to edit the colours....

Failing any lore about them, colour suggestions are welcome.

I know the Dremora ranks, all of them, here they are in order with what they are:

• Churl:Churls are the foot soldiers in Dagon's army, lowest rank with no privileges.

• Caitiff:Caitiffs are berserkers and shock troops in Dagon's army, second rank with no privileges.

• Kynval:Kynvals are the warrior-knights in Dagon's army, third rank with no privileges besides respect and honor.

• Kynreeve:Kynreeves are the police or administrative officers of Dagon's army, fourth rank with minor privileges besides respect and honor.

• Kynmarcher:Kynmarchers are the lords or high officers of Dagon's army, fifth rank with power over a unit of lower ranking Dremora and a fiefdom, a location/territory they are responsible for.

• Markynaz:Markynazs are the lords or grand dukes of Dagon's council of lords, the Markyn, sixth rank they rule over lesser territories.

• Valkynaz:Valkynazs are the princes, army commanders and members of Dagon's personal guard, the Valkyn, seventh highest rank they are the upper most pinnacle of Dremora society.

Hope I helped. :question:

The reason I want this is because I want this is because Im reworking the armor for each group. (lowest have a light daedric armor, then it just advances etc etc) and part of the differences is that i want to edit the colours....

Before you start, you should be aware that Dev_akm is doing diverse daedric armour in an optional FCOM addon, and I think (not sure though) that it will be useable without FCOM... maybe talk to him about it? I think he was still wanting another armour variation but he may have that filled already.

Pacific Morrwoind

• 2 months later...