DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

When in Morrowind...

DaMage

My quarter annual morrowind crave has come back again and a I need help on what to do when I play.

last time i had a hand to hand khajiit thief, which was fun for a while but it doesnt tickle my fancy this time. One thing that always annoys me when playing is that I know exsactly where everything is, all the good artifacts, quest items etc etc... It's not hard for me to take a trip and get ebony armor at level 1...

I also find gold to plentiful, i love it at the start how you have to practically beg for scraps to get armor and such, but 2 hours in and Im already rolling in it (even without using creeper or going gold hunting).

So what Im asking is;

What should I play? Mage (telvanni or mages guild?) warrior (mercenary or paladin?) thief (assassin or stealthy)

Guilds to play as?

RP resrictions?

Most importantly, what mods should i get, i have a heap already, but I wants more... :thumbup: anything that makes the game harder and make items more rarer...

I can only resist for so much longer....

• 1 year later...

i think that, if you want a Nerevarine character, choose the class that resemble most the real you.

In my previous games i did the Pilgrimas a religious one i am, the class is very good, and have also as attributes something that resemble the real me: Personality (i know to be somewhat charismatic and i like to talk with people and practice religion) and Endurance (i'm a bit large real, more or less 100 kg. then i have a good health and recover from wounds), also my name is taken from a Sahaba (Prophet Mohamed companion) that was a fine archer, and i like much and also i have practiced in the past real archery, then the Pilgrim fit me well, half naive, and half cunning.

Another class i favor now is the Sorcerer: intelligent, and healthy, with powerful magical powers, feared and respected in the world. Different from a Battlemage, they come from Imperial War Academy, while Sorcerers are more like mages, they have studied privately.

Also, Sorcerers know how use bows:) and i think that a Sorcerer Nerevarine will be a good one in this role, able to defend his people from any menace, powerful the right, and somewhat intimist, prefering stay in their lair and appear few times around: he don't seek for fame, but seek for understand the magical laws of the world.

There is some examples taken from the real myself, now i hope you do the same for yourself.

Good hunt.