DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Req]Ayleid Rod

Mannimagnus

Sheogorath's Cane:

10162-1-1199412524.jpg

I requested this last night [well it was night here :D ] in the shoutbox, DarkRider gave me a retextur tutorial, but I need more than just the retextur, so here are the details:

Retextur

I want the eye to be retextured into a Welkynd or Varla Gem, basically just the Welkynd or Varla stone textures on te eye, then for the cane I want it to look white, like Gandalf's rod when he becomes a white wizard in te Lord of the Rings.

Double Item

I want it to have a script, for when I try to equip it a message box comes up offering to change it into a torch, and when re-equiping an offer to change it back to a ring, so I need a script, and two versions, a torch version, and a ring version, no I dont want two in my inventory at once or a spare in a chest in my bedroom, I want it to be as if its the same object that I can change between a walking stick and a torch, I also want there tp be a script on the cane version which makes my character act like Sheogorath, by making my character choose those animations when equipped, and the cane has to be a left ring slot, same as his cane in SI, whoever makes this for me I am extremely grateful, when it is made I will decide on a name for it. :wave:

~Mannimagnus

And you remembered it is in fact the right ring slot and not the left! :wave: , the cane is perfect, now we need the welkynd gem to look like it came off a welkynd stone, with the light on both the ring and torch versions. :D

EDIT

Oh and the torch version muct never burn out. :D

Edited by Mannimagnus

Okay, i'll give both descirptions:

Torch Version

The torch will give off welkynd light in a 50 feet radius with detect life in a 50 feet radius, never burns out, has the script to swap back to cane version, and thats it.

Cane Version

The cane will give off welkynd light also, water walking, script to go back to torch version and script for Sheogorath animations when equipped, right ring slot.

Thats it. :wave:

EDIT

and so yes, just hold when in torch form. :D

Edited by Mannimagnus