DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Req]Ayleid Rod

Mannimagnus

Oh no, you're not bugging me :P

I'm in my first week of school and I'm already really busy, it will take some time to make it.

I still need to figure out how I can someone walk like Sheo with the cane, so that might take some time.

I can let him lean on his cane but I don't know how to let him walk like that.

But I promise you, I will find the solution, I always do! :D

I'm facing a problem. The walking with cane animations can only replace existing animations so that means the player character will use the cane animation even if you're walking without cane. And unfortunatly, this also occurs when holding a torch. But only when the player is walking, running will not change at all. There is currently no solution to this, I've already tried OBSE commands but it wasn't possible.

I hope you can live with that :yes:

There are some more choices though, the walking with cane animation replaces normal walking. But I could also let them replace sneaking. For example, you will do the cane walking animation when you are in sneak mode.

And remember, this only counts for the player

I replaced the players sneak animations with the cane animations, it works perfect! The walking with cane animations will play when you are running while sneaking and the normal sneak animations player when you are walking while sneaking

Anyway, the ID for the cane is ManniMagnusCane and the ID for the torch version is ManniSagesEyeTorch

I will try to get it done today. Because I really want to finish it before tuesday (Halo 3 ODST will release then and I probably won't play Oblivion for at least 2 weeks then :pints: )

YAY!, thats perfect, as I didn't want the default animation completely gone :wave: , cant wait for it to be finished, btw, whenever I try to mod someone elses .esp the CS wont save anything I do, so I might have to make a separate .esp and merge them, do you know of a way to fix this?, because a separatem .esp is a pain. :pints:

btw, there is a bug with the light spell where the effect stays on you in the inventory menu, is does that happen with the torch?, I want all slight bugs ironed out, and note the light spell bug is vanilla. ;)