DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #23

WhoGuru

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope she had better luck with the places today then she did the last couple days. Its a pitty she cant just grab one of her Oblivion houses and drop it in the real world somewhere.

Not in Colombus though, somewhere with less dead bodies and ladies of the evening in the parking :yes:

(Halycon House would look great on Lake Michigan, who! :D:P )

I would love to take Halcyon House and drop it in Hawaii myself. :D It really is my dream house. LOL

No luck yet. We have a couple more to look at on Saturday, one of which is really promising if our current landlord doesn't sink us. He's just that kind of person. He'd be that petty. :yes:

I would love to take Halcyon House and drop it in Hawaii myself. :D It really is my dream house. LOL

No luck yet. We have a couple more to look at on Saturday, one of which is really promising if our current landlord doesn't sink us. He's just that kind of person. He'd be that petty. :yes:

Lol. Give him darkriders phone number for a refrance!

We could always kidnap him and try and turn him into a ghoul with the lie that we are trying to make him immortal, however im not sure how to irradiate him. :thumbup:

Call up Obama and ask if he has a spare room, he is pretty down to earth (lol @ his comment about K.West).

Why is it packing up my books is the part that's hardest? :thumbup: Having to put them all in boxes and not have them to look at and read and yes, sometimes just stand there and have Golem moments with. "My precious"

01010002_G_001.jpg

These are the last to be packed. Already have four boxes full. :pints: I'm a bit of a bookworm

My dad says I'm on the computer too much, and then goes out and buys xbox live for my b-day :thumbup: Like, whats the difference? :pints:

I really don't get that old man sometimes, but whatever, he's nice, most of the time at least.

And nice book collection ya got there Who. I could spend a year reading all of that laugh.gif

Wow,quite the collection you have there Who! Do you have a genre preference?

LOL Thanks. My genre preference is definitely Fantasy with Anne McCaffrey sitting firmly on the top, as you can see if you look real close. :thumbup: I also love Scifi as well. Hell, if it sits still long enough I'll read it.

Arr mateys! I be back! :lmao: It went well. The Townhouse is gorgeous! :) I have all the paperwork and will take it in to the Rental Office on Monday morning, so hopefully we'll know within the week if we can get this place. Lord I hope so. I'm tired of all the waiting and stressing. :) It really is a nice place though. Very well kept, lots of space, great kitchen if a bit small, there's even space in the fenced in patio for us to have a garden! :hugs: I can grow my tomatoes again!

That is good to hear Who! :)

Manni, you are missing so much, you simply must delve into books from the Forgotten Realms D&D series OR the Dragonlance books (my personal favs)

I uploaded pics again, guess the world is ending eh? :lmao:

Im slowly DLing mods for Fallout 3, the only manniquin mod out there for english conflicts with one of the DLC's so I cant use it :)

But as you can see mine are Oblivion :hugs: