DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #24

Mannimagnus

*wonders if TLM will see any of my mods* (Cause their so hard to find! :question: )

I dunno, I troll on Youtube at work and have stumbled onto your personal vault video several times looking for new mods (the Gov't firewalls block Nexus :unsure: )

I have been going at FO3 pretty hard lately, I have all the DLC but Zeta (need to see when it may get a DVD release - solo) however Im starting to get bored with it again (even though I have started to add mods). I think its back to Oblivion soon for me.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, give TLM a break laugh.gif He doesn't seem the pirate type to me ziwz14.gif

We're all a bunch of anti-pirate police here, i guess! Well, that's a good thing though, I've never pirated anything, and believe me, I've been tempted. But it just seems wrong... and then there are the viruses zu02lt.gifvava.gif

I'm watching a documentary on what would happen if a nuclear bomb exploded on D.C. on the history channel, and I keep thinking of Fallout 3 while I'm watching it laugh.gif The president and the cabinet have their own vault! ohmy.gif

Wow, give TLM a break laugh.gif He doesn't seem the pirate type to me ziwz14.gif

We're all a bunch of anti-pirate police here, i guess! Well, that's a good thing though, I've never pirated anything, and believe me, I've been tempted. But it just seems wrong... and then there are the viruses zu02lt.gifvava.gif

I'm watching a documentary on what would happen if a nuclear bomb exploded on D.C. on the history channel, and I keep thinking of Fallout 3 while I'm watching it laugh.gif The president and the cabinet have their own vault! ohmy.gif

Of course they do...Lol. Course...if ONLY political people survived..im not sure if I would wanna live in that world...

I dunno, I troll on Youtube at work and have stumbled onto your personal vault video several times looking for new mods (the Gov't firewalls block Nexus XD )

I have been going at FO3 pretty hard lately, I have all the DLC but Zeta (need to see when it may get a DVD release - solo) however Im starting to get bored with it again (even though I have started to add mods). I think its back to Oblivion soon for me.

Youre a youtube troll? Or did I misread that? :unsure:

You can find my mods on Planet Fallout aswell ;)

I'm sorry, but I've been a pirate all my life, until very recently. Now I buy all my games and movies, and I use spotify to listen to music.

ONLY thing I download now, is One Tree Hill Season 7, as it's not on DVD yet, and doesn't go on TV in Norway, so there's no other way for me to watch it (Other than living in another country for the entire season.. ;p )

Anyway, my pirating days are over (I hope ;/ ), so I'm coming ashore you landlubbers! :unsure:

A Public Service Message:

We here at TESA believe the high road is best, and too much discussion of illegal activity such as internet piracy, bank robbery, identity theft, alleyway muggings, or dvd ripping results in warnings and bannings and other painful and nasty things. Let's change the subject. :unsure:

A Public Service Message:

We here at TESA believe the high road is best, and too much discussion of illegal activity such as internet piracy, bank robbery, identity theft, alleyway muggings, or dvd ripping results in warnings and bannings and other painful and nasty things. Let's change the subject. :unsure:

Can we make copys of you for the masses Grond?

Sorry, I miss-typed, I ment lurk, Yesterday was a bit busy at work and I typed the wrong thing in.

TLM: Right now for FO3, all I run is Exemns(sp?) body mod, a mod that makes the Pip Boy darker (blue/black) and of course the mod that changed all the outcast and brotherhood power armour (one of the Colosus mods).

To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the mecha anime/manga/toy/video game franchise, this 18-meter-tall (59-foot-tall) RX-78 has been erected.

Fifty points on the Gundam statue will emit light, and mist will shoot out of 14 different points on the statue. The 1/1 scale Gundam boasts a moveable head and a continuous stream of oh-man-this-is-so-damn-cool.

I'm baaaaaaaaaack! :wave: We are finally done getting everything out of the old place and have most of the stuff unpacked here even! Guess it was a good thing the cable took an extra day to hook us up or I might not have unpacked anything if I could have gotten online! :D I'll put some pics up tomorrow when I have more energy. :P I am beat! Damn good to be in my new home and back online again. :lmao: