DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #24

Mannimagnus

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pics, funny vids, bet the 3 guys didn't know they were gonna end up on the interwebz :drool:

LOL No they didn't! The one in the doorway in the middle is Mr Guru's younger brother and the other two are his friends. :pints: They were brilliant in helping us get out of that place!

News about nexus

Rage. Pure rage. The two file servers are currently down due to an utterly avoidable situation at my file server provider.

The down time will last at least 24 hours as all the files have been whiped and need to be synched back to the file servers from the UK servers; something that is prolonged by the slow transfer of the files across the Atlantic.

As the premium file server is now in the UK it is unaffected, but small files are still served in the US where the servers are down so even premium members will not have access to files less than 2MB in size. Apologies for that.

There is no issue with uploading files to the server at this time, and your file will be available for download as soon as the file servers come back up.

It seems the servers are now doing better.

A limited file service has resumed on one of the file servers while files continue to be restored. There's about 20G of the 200G or so files left to transfer, so hopefully by the end of the day service will have resumed properly along with the second file server returning to action.

I want to thank everyone for their patience during this period.

Update at 4pm GMT: I've had to bring the server offline briefly to finish the transfer. The server was so saturated with users trying to download that the original transfers had slowed to a crawl (a 1kb/sec crawl). The sooner I can get the second file server up, the better for everyone, so bare with me please.

So this month D2D is having a speical. They have turned 5 years old!

So I pick a game and down load it...after that and installing I go to play...there is some script error. Then when I try to contact the games support. I wait a entire day before they even got to me. Then I am still waiting for them to respond to my answer to them

Lucky for me the D2D people are nice enough to give me my 5 dollar refund...however that does not include tax

Subtotal:

$5.00

Tax:

$0.37

D2D Store Credit:-$5.00

Total Cost:

$0.37

*Face palm*

Update

I had a small issue with installing. it KEPT restarting its self. SO I let them know.

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX Customer Support,

We apologize for the trouble you are having. Please be aware that while we will

be providing support for "Supreme Commander 2", we do not provide support for

"Supreme Commander". Please consult your manual for support options.

Is what I get...

Why does everyone always think I create the sigs?, they are pretty much right but still....:salute:

Agreed disks are better :D

Because you made all of the last ones and you have a thread dedicated to sigs? :P

I can do crud sigs with photoshop, also created a few new FF battle scense XD lol