DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #25

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, the shadow beast's health was 750 I believe. Quite a first fight while evtering th Oubilette! Really set the tone for it and all, because I walked in there all high and mighty, fought that, and I was just chalk white. I was really hoping(and not hoping too) that every other monster would be just as tough!

Good stuff! But Dark fixed that in the new release, so yayz!

And don't worry Yev, if you don't return, we shall light a candle for you, in fond memory of our favorite Snackoon.

As for Mystara, she does NOT sound like the person I want to encounter in a dark alleyway...

She is definatly not someone you want to run into in the dark alleyway, especially if your on her bad side. She is former Dark Brotherhood and uses her skills to litterally complete all her missions. The Oubliette was great for some shots with her actually.

I just finished round 2 :D

Glaedr says hi, and has a bit of news.

His laptop was stolen from him, he bougth a new one, at the moment the police are tracking down who stole his other one, they have a lead on them, they are in a foreign country, and that countys Sheriff office has to do something about it so it will be a while before he gets his laptop back.

His other news is..........he has a girlfriend!! [ :cry: ], although he didn't say anything more than that, he will be back on the 18th of December, and says not to miss him much, and he says a big hi to the TESA team!, he cant wait to get back! :)

On a slightly different note, anyone here a Whedon(Joss, Jed and Wes) brothers fan? (Firefly, Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dr. Horrible's sing-along blog, Dollhouse to name a few.)

:wub: I loves Joss. He's made some of my favorite shows, FireFly topping the list.

Glaedr says hi, and has a bit of news.

His laptop was stolen from him, he bougth a new one, at the moment the police are tracking down who stole his other one, they have a lead on them, they are in a foreign country, and that countys Sheriff office has to do something about it so it will be a while before he gets his laptop back.

His other news is..........he has a girlfriend!! [ :yes: ], although he didn't say anything more than that, he will be back on the 18th of December, and says not to miss him much, and he says a big hi to the TESA team!, he cant wait to get back! :)

That's great to hear! It will be nice to have him back again from college!

He has a gf? seriously? he did say girl friend and not lizard friend right? :yes:

Atleast the cops will try and track down the laptop, I was robbed (whole house) and the OPP did nothing because "it was impossible to track"

Oh wow that really sucks mellow.gif . Thankfully thats not the case with Glaedr! And I live in a neighborhood where that doesn't happen! tongue.gif

Just for something different :) Have any1 played Risen? It´s a very good game from the makers of Gothic 1-3 :wub:

Yugi

Yup I played it, never got too far though. There are far too many annoyances for me in the console version, especially the quest log and map, just something fiddly about them.

Well I moved onto some different games, may go back to Risen Later :yes:

Yup I played it, never got too far though. There are far too many annoyances for me in the console version, especially the quest log and map, just something fiddly about them.

Well I moved onto some different games, may go back to Risen Later :yes:

To bad, on the pc it´s a great game.

What do you not like about the log/map then, I think it´s a pretty cool way to do it :wub:

Yugi