DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Uh...hii...

GothicDragonGR

Hello. My name is Catherine and I am a normal girl living in Greece. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am a Virgo, but I look more like a Pisces. My favourite band is 'Breaking Benjamin' and my favourite song of theirs is 'Diary Of Jane'. My favourite movie is 'Slumdog Millionaire', an amazing movie, with a great credits song :D

I like reading books, usually fictional ones, like 'Twilight Saga' and 'The Inheritance Trilogy', which includes 'Eragon', 'Eldest', 'Brisingr' and a fourth book, that the title is unknown. I am pretty good at listening to your problems, and I will always be there if you need someone for advice and comfort.

I like quality movies, action ones or mostly Middle-Aged, like 'Joan Of Arc', 'The Mists Of Avalon' and all those sword-times themes :D

I am pretty patient, although I get really furious when I am in a bad mood, and unfortunately that happens a lot. I am a pretty joyful person, even though sometimes I can be unreasonable and 'low' but trust me, a conversation with a friendly person -like all of you- will always cheer me up!

I can solve many problems of emotional and friends misunderstandings, because I have been part of a lot of those, but if I can't solve it, I will always comfort you, no excuses allowed.

I am really into gothic styles, but I would describe myself as a gothic person. I like to laugh and joke around, so it won't be painfull to be around me when I am online. I might look emo-ish and sad from the outside, but inside I am a loyal, honest and trustful person. I have never betrayed a secret and nor I will.

I like wearing casual clothes and being modern, while I am also sophisticated. I never part from my lovely black boots, or my All-Stars, but you will see me wearing something else often. I can be cheerful at morning, and all gothic, dressed in dark colors and outfits at afternoon. It's nothing to worry about, though, don't be concerned.

I have got lots of pets, nine in total. One of them is my lovely lizard, a green iguana named Leah. She's three years old and lovely -as well as dangerous and fatal if she bites you fiercely at your wrist or neck. Another pet of mine is my ball python, named Antigone. It's an ancient Greek name, that I chose for her two years ago, when I first grabbed her in my hands. My most favorite pets, though, are my two dogs, Hero and Loula. Hero is two year-old lady, a cream colored, Labrador-alike female doggy, who loves playing with me and running in my arms, throwing me on the ground. Loula is three years old, black-brown with white details, also a female, and has been pregnant once, and gave birth to my lovely Roolee, whom we unfortunately lost when he runaway sometime during March. My second favorite pets are my cats. The female one, Mina, is black with white details, medium-length fur and an aristocratic pace. She loves being petted and she eats from my hands. She was stray, but we collected her and now we feed and play with her. Four more pets are Mina's kittens, which we can't find, since she moved them somewhere else. That makes us nine pretty pets!

That's me..well, not in a nutshell! But you get the idea. XD

Hello and welcome to the Alliance! :D

I liked your intro there, one of the more thorough ones around here! XD

That's too bad about your oblivion CD :D . You should get the Game of the Year Edition . It's only $20 right now (not sure how much in Greece, or if they sell it in Greece?) And it includes all the DLC (except one of them, forget which :P ) . Hopefully you can get the CD working though, you should try cleaning it, sometimes that works for me.

My favourite band is 'Breaking Benjamin' and my favourite song of theirs is 'Diary Of Jane'. My favourite movie is 'Slumdog Millionaire', an amazing movie, with a great credits song :)

I like reading books, usually fictional ones, like 'Twilight Saga' and 'The Inheritance Trilogy', which includes 'Eragon', 'Eldest', 'Brisingr' and a fourth book, that the title is unknown. I am pretty good at listening to your problems, and I will always be there if you need someone for advice and comfort.

We have alot in common :coffee: Welcome to Tesa :)

I really love BB as well, an diary of jane(acustic) is my fav a well :)

Even the books are the same as mine, the Innheritance Trilogy is the most epic story ever writen in my opinion :)

NIne pets, that´s quite alot, I only I have 1 (atm) but I really wished that I had some more :)

Sad to hear about your Cd :) happened to me as well :eyeroll:

Hope that you enjoy your time here :)

Yugi

Hello and welcome to TESA. I have not been here long but his is a great place for help. smile.gif If you can find a lens cleaning cloth, like for eye glasses, you can try and use it to remove some of the scratches. Wipe very gentle from the center out and work your way around the disk. Good luck.

Hello and welcome to the Alliance! :)

I liked your intro there, one of the more thorough ones around here! :coffee:

That's too bad about your oblivion CD :eyeroll: . You should get the Game of the Year Edition . It's only $20 right now (not sure how much in Greece, or if they sell it in Greece?) And it includes all the DLC (except one of them, forget which :) ) . Hopefully you can get the CD working though, you should try cleaning it, sometimes that works for me.

for future references, teh GOTY version does not contain Fighters Stronghold :)

I wouldn't feel bad about the disk, gives you a chance to get the GOTY edition :P, Though I noticed the disk were rather easy to break, I am on my 3rd copy for the PC which is the GOTY edition, the previous two (normal copies) both developed splits in the disk after sometime of being played. Now I have a backup to use so I keep my disk in good condition.

Damn disks :)

I wouldn't feel bad about the disk, gives you a chance to get the GOTY edition :(, Though I noticed the disk were rather easy to break, I am on my 3rd copy for the PC which is the GOTY edition, the previous two (normal copies) both developed splits in the disk after sometime of being played. Now I have a backup to use so I keep my disk in good condition.

Damn disks :detective:

I agree, they are fairly easy to break :shrug:

But I strongly sugest buying the Goty version, it does not only contain (almost)all the Dlc´s, but it includes teh book "A guide to teh imperial city" (Or something like that) quite cool having it in paper ;)

Well , anyways, good luck with you cd. either buying or repairing :)

Yugi