Welcome to TES Alliance

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
donnato

Morrowind Console Commands

Ok folks,I just started Morrowind again for the 3rd time and since I know a little more now I thought I`d look to see what the console commands were. There`s alot of them and they`re different from TES IV Oblivion. I figured sooner or later someone else would like to find this page so without any further ado I bring you this Linky

Edit: upon further inspection I`ve found this page to be a selection from a much bigger offering called:TES3Mod:Catagorical Function List. Here`s a link to that one too: LINKY

Fantastic! Thanks Don! I know, or rather knew, many of the commands by heart, but since playing Oblivion for so long I've lost them. :) This will be very helpful!

Fantastic! Thanks Don! I know, or rather knew, many of the commands by heart, but since playing Oblivion for so long I've lost them. :) This will be very helpful!

:clap: Good, it`s not just me then. Glad I could share something of use.