DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Past Lesson #1 Homework Submissions

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good don! Nice layout choices! :D

Only thing is even though the .esp is listed in the OB load order and I checked it I could not "coc" to it.I forget what it`s excuses were but it was something about scripts not being saved.I`ll get more info when I try to visit lesson 2 in-game.

Sounds like you either entered the command in incorrectly or misspelled your interior name when you gave the command. The command should look like:

Make sure you use the ID of your cell and not the cell name.

So not the .esp name. I should use the Cell view editor ID?

That's right, use the Editor ID name from the cell view window, not the .esp name. With coc you are calling a particular CELL, a mod can have many cells so using coc to call the mod won't tell the game which cell you'd like to visit. :D

Thank you so much for all of this. this is so cool. I just noticed the ??? thread for this,sorry, but I`ll post any further ?s there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...