DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Past Lesson #1 Homework Submissions

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my homework plus extra credit

Hey Rosswell! :wave: I'm playing substitute teacher today as Rider is temporarily having internet issues. XD He asked me to come have a look at your homework. You're doing very well! I like the placement of the furniture you've chosen. Now, per the homework it looks like you still need to add:

1 more middle class rug

1 more Dresser

1 small bedside table

If you can add those in, I'll award you the 15 points and pass you through to the second class. :pints: Unless they are there and I'm just not seeing them in the screens. LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stillwater Marsh

It has the bare minimum for the homework and the extra points; I'll get around to make it pretty later on.

After quite a long time, I decided to take the classes; all this after spending two months in the CS working on my mod. I guess this is a nice distraction for those times when I feel like modding but not on my main project.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a screen shot, how do I post it?

To post a screenshot for homework you need to save your screenshots as .jpg files. Then upload them to a free album here on TESA or to an image host of your choosing like Photobucket. Once your image is uploaded you will find on your image page a tag you can copy and paste. Just add a reply to the class you are submitting homework for and paste that image tag into the reply. :)

If you need more help, let us know :yes:

I posted this in your other thread where you posted for help, that's 3 posts total on this issue now. This is the answer if you have more questions ask here please. :)

I'm still stuck- picture uploaded, how does the tag thing work?

Now I know how my math students feel :help:

Hiya! And welcome! Ok! click the little image button above and put the URL for your image in the box and click ok. :D You're pic will then show in your post.

You can also do it by hand using the image tags: [ img ]URLhere[ /img ] just skip the spaces inside the brackets.

If you don't want to bother with that right now, you can simply post the URL all by itself and we'll be able to click the link and see your screen. :pints:

Not quite yet but I've adjusted it, click edit on your post to see how it's done. :)

You teach math? That's admirable and rather brave, kudos to you. :lmao: Your homework looks good for this lesson, full marks you may head to lesson #2. :thumbup:

I was planning a tutorial on posting images, I'll get to it and maybe that will help you with your homework from here forward :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im not sher if i'm doing this right but hers my first attempt at the class. i have screen shots in game but

i don't know how to put pic on here and is this the right place.

also i don't know how to do screen shots of the construction set

if i do any thing out side the rulls just tell me