DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Service] Mesh Altering

DaMage

As a few of you may know I sometimes do same mesh work for people around here. Things like cutting off bits of the mesh which cannot be done in nifskope, or editing/creating the havok of an object. Most of what I do does not take long as I can easily do it in blender, but is very helpful for those that havent fully grasped blender yet.

If you want anything done, send me a PM with the following details. If I also happen to be on the forums when you send it, a quick message in the shouty will get my attention onto it.

So what will do for people:

- Remove parts from a mesh and update the havok

- Merge two meshes together

- Split a mesh into two parts

- Change an object's havok

- Add havok to a mesh

I will do both oblivion and Fallout 3 meshes.

Also, if you are having trouble with a mesh not working, I will also be able to take a look at it, though I cant always promise a result.

Any job that is sent I will try and complete as soon as I can. All that I ask from you is that if I am aediting meshes for you, is that i get a mention in the credits.

Details:

- What you need done to the mesh

- Havok detials (Type: Static, Clutter, Weapon)(Material: Stone, Cloth, Glass, Metal, Skin, Wood). IF you dont know, tell me so and Ill choose the best for what you want.

-[Optional]Some details for what you want it for. This will allow me to fix the mesh of other problems if there are any, eg. A building piece need longer sides to aviod gaps. This is not required if you want your project kept under raps.

• 3 weeks later...

Would it be possible to take the lid off of the large Ayleid casket so it looks like an empty casket ? If so would it be possible to also have a seperate mesh of the lid ?

I`ve been hunting around for days for resources of this but with no joy.If you can be of any help I would greatly appreciate it.

Would it be possible to take the lid off of the large Ayleid casket so it looks like an empty casket ? If so would it be possible to also have a seperate mesh of the lid ?

I`ve been hunting around for days for resources of this but with no joy.If you can be of any help I would greatly appreciate it.

try this on for size... it is set as static havok - do you need it as clutter?

I too sometimes do this kinda thing and I was online and saw it first and Mage didn't mind me ninjaing it.

Pacific Morrowind

I have a simple project (I hope) for anyone interested.

Its a fallout object, the metal kitchen sink.

\Fallout3\Data\meshes\clutter\bathroom\sinkmetal01.nif

What I would like is the 'collision' zone is currently a 'box'. This means you cannot put anything 'into' the sink without it floating above the sink opening.

Could you make a new collision that is 'open' to the bottom of the sink basin?

• 4 weeks later...