DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Past Lesson #2 Homework Submissions

darkstone

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally save pathgridding for the very very last because that way I minimize the amount of re-adjusting if I change anything or add another object.

Which is proper, but in the scope of the assignment that IS the last step for the interior. :blush:

Full marks for lesson 2, head to lesson 3 when you're ready. :woohoo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great start Critical, looks like you're missing some pieces like some apparatus bits and some more clutter, also a custom container. At this point you basically want to clutter and finish your interior the way you would if cluttering a house for release. Your pathing looks very stretched, a few more nodes and shorter connections would create a cleaner pathing. Keep at it, you're heading the right way. :D