DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Graphic Anomaly

donnato

wow thanks folks. Sorry I haven`t been able to respond till now,no net at home and by the time I get off work there`s not much chance of getting a seat at the Grind where I normally hang out to use the free wi-fi.

A little more info.,I`m on a laptop that`s still pretty new,the grafix card is an Nvidia 9800M GS with 512 MB mem. I haven`t had this problem anywhere else in game/s and then only on these sails.From what I`ve read here I`m wondering if some tiny bit of data didn`t make the DL,but then the Halcyon sails would be ok.As it`s ok for everyone else means of course the problem is local to m mech.which runs a 2.26 core duo cpu and 320G HDD and 4GB Ram.If there`s a load problem I know right away by my FPS which runs a solid 60 aboard the EskaCair.That is to say that in a cell with too much activity or candy I`ve seen my FPS go to 4 and even stop (only once or twice in the time I`ve had this LT)and then I know I cant run that mod.

Maybe I could juice up my settings but which ones to try? Oh yeah, the drivers for my grafix are up to date, I know because when I try to update I`m told I already have the most recent version...dunno.

IS, thank you, how do I install the file you posted? I`ll DL it to my remote Game DL save folder utill I`m sure how to proceed.

What in my system could affect only this one isolated texture amongst the multitude of similar ones that are ok?Again, dunno.

Again I want to thank you all for your input and advise and insights.WhoGuru I`ve already figured out that if I`m the only victim, the issue cannot be in the DL file.Everything I`ve ever gotten from you has been slick as glass and a pleasure to load,cue,and play.This may be as simple as tweaking some settings or...?

I`ve gone through the .ini to see where I may be able to make some changes but nothing jumped out at me so any ideas here would sure be appreciated.

Thank you all so much.

Extract the DDS files to YourOBDataFolder\Textures\Red\EskaCair\mr_siika\elven, overwrite when it asks. I am not 100% sure what the issue is but I think the posters here are on the right track :blink:

Alternate Link

Yes me too.I think my mech has the chops but my settings are off. Thanks IS. As soon as I gain access to the file I`ll try overwriting the existing tex.I`ve already got a couple backups.

The fish I noticed myself, it does not happen all the time its purely random. Problably the AI getting confused :)

Sure got the Donnato confused, :wave: when Who spoke of a s-fish spawning area I was thinking in the literal sense of like salmon going upstream to lay eggs, not game spawning, which makes perfect sense to me.