DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

(Service) 3D modelling and Texturing

nateneurotic

Hi all.

I'm new to the TES Alliance as well as new to modding, but I have some experience with 3d modelling and texturing. Anyway, I just want to offer up my services to those who wish to have unique models for whatever mods they are making for Oblivion. The things I can model and texture are:

1. Weapons

2. Armor

3. Creatures

4. Clutter

If you need some examples of the stuff I can do, you can check out the links in my signature, my mod (which contains like 13 weapons and shields), or the screenshots of my current project.

The things that I still CAN'T do are:

1. Creating custom armature.

2. Making animations.

3. Creating havok for armature.

I have other limitations too. I tend to lean towards modelling organic things, or at least things with an organic design, so most architecture is kinda out of my scope. I refuse to model anime/manga style weapons, clothing, or armor, or most other things that I don't think belong in the Tamriel(ic) world.

Anyway, if you need something, just contact me through a PM or whatever message system works around here. A pretty detailed description would be nice, as well as maybe rough sketches or pictures for examples. That's about it!

• 3 weeks later...