DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Fallout 3 General

Glaedr

Discuss here anything related to Bethesda's Fallout 3. :P If you have any questions about the game, like where to find an item or person, or how to do a particular quest, feel free to ask away here.

For the benefit of others, please place anything text that you may believe to be a spoiler in the "[ spoiler ][ /spoiler ]" tags.

as always, keep in compliance with TESA's PG-13 rating.

Thank you and have fun. :)

falloutcoverart.jpg

k. guess i'll start off w/ a question. the other day, i was wondering around just WNW of Tenpenny Tower, when i came across a mysterious radio signal. i wondered around for a bit and came across a dead chinese officer. i only had signal for the station within s small radius around the body. i searched the nearby hills and found nothing. any clues as to whether he was spose to already be dead? or if he was just an unfortunate unique character? :)

I don't think I've encountered that particular signal. I'll start up my game and wander around Tenpenny to see if I can find that signal.

EDIT: After a quick search, I can't seem to pick up a signal or find a body. Does the signal have a name? or could you possibly mark on a map where the body is? I may just be missing it entirely.

Chinese Radio Beacon

It seems the radio signal appears in a random location in each game and sometimes, the body's just not there. :) Me, personally, I haven't found it yet. Might be a interesting little experience. :rofl:

Anywho, yesterday I learned the trick to killing the super mutants quick and easy: Obtain a sniper rifle and aim for their heads at a distance in sneak mode. Or torso works too. :)

And of course if you do end up in combat: 1 shot in the head stuns, 2nd shot explodes. :P

Diary of a noob. :D

ya, i just looked it up before i saw your post. :D i encountered it in like, the very bottom left corner of the map. i was like, wtf? ok... didnt take anything off him ,as i have virtually no melee skills and i hate the chinese pistol.

just encountered the crashed alien ship too to get the alien blaster. this thing is pretty uber. i have a pretty low energy weapons skill (22) and im able to one-shot almost any thing outside of V.A.T.T.S. w/o sneaking on very hard. i went to old oleny to test it out on the deathclaws there and it only took 2-3 shots in V.A.T.T.S., and 4-5 outside of it. XD

• 1 month later...