DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Relz] Sujamma & Greef jugs

washington

Copy and paste from BGS Oblivion Mods forum:

=====IMPORTANT NOTICE=====

This mod is now integrated in COBL (from version 1.58). I strongly suggest that you get COBL. The standalone version won't be updated.

Link and info for COBL can be found here:

http://wryemusings.com/Cobl.html

===============================================================================

UPDATED TO VERSION 2.20! (November 17th, 2010)

[RELz] Morrowind Drinks

Download & Screenshots @ TES Nexus

Download & Screenshots @ PES

ReadMe for v2.2:

MW_Booze Readme - by washington

This is version 2.20

0. Requirements:

This mod requires:

- Oblivion 1.2.0416

- COBL [Version 1.58 or higher (surrent COBL version is 1.72] ; found here: http://wryemusings.com/Cobl.html'>http://http://wryemusings.com/Cobl.html

- Wrye Bash and Bashed Patch. Download and instructions are found here:

http://wryemusings.com/

1. Description:

This patch will replace models for shein/greef, sujamma/mazte and flin with new models that are more faithful to original.

Note that this patch requires COBL 1.58 or newer (current COBL version is 1.72) that already has old Morrowind drinks installed.

2. Installation:

Extract all files from MW_Booze v2_2, Cobl.7z to bethesda softworks\oblivion\data. If

you are asked to overwrite files under meshes, select 'yes to all'.

If not, you probably don't have COBL installed, so install it first. :P

3. Conflicts:

None, if you follow the instructions and use Bashed patch to merge the file.

4. Permissions:

You are free to use, share, modify and improve this mod and it's content under condition that proper credits are given.

5. Author, credits and contact:

Author & contact: "washington" at official Oblivion forums: http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums

Credits:

Cobl Team

Thanks to:

Vince and Mr. Siika for making Blender tutorials.

6. Version info:

This is version 2.20

Changes from 2.10

- Repaired colision for Greef/Shein, Sujamma/Mazte (faced all normals outside so that it doesn't fall through floor anymore)

- Modified the collision for Bug Musk to fit the model better

Changes from 2.0

- Pyffi optimised meshes

- Removing unnecessary stencil property

Unless there are issues to be fixed, there are no plans for upgrading.

Plan is to include this into next COBL version (1.73). After that, this patch wil be redundant.

7. Version change log:

N/A

*** Thank you for reading***

I'll leave this section too under spoiler for historical reasons.

Old news:

UPDATED TO VERSION 2.10! (March 30th, 2010)

Hello! :D

Let's go this way first...

[REQz] Greef/Shein & Mazte/Sujamma jugs

Modeler wanted and needed!

Here is front view and comparison of needed meshes. Even one model would be better then none.

The meshes used in this version are far from perfect. Since I don't have required modeling skills, I'm looking for someone to create them for me. Even one jug for all four drinks would be great. On this pic you can see converted greef/shein mesh from Morrowind applied to all 4 drinks. But that's No-No! Not allowed for releasing.

So if anyone is wiling and capable to recreate this, I'm sure that many people would be grateful.

I have created new meshes for Greef/Shein, Mazte/Sujamma and Flin myself. Mesh for bug musk is fine IMO and I don't plan to change it.

[WIPz] Meshes

Read first paragraph. Meshes aren't perfect, may have issues, and may not look good. They won't be faithful 100% to their icons because they are made from Morrowind's models. Their collision may not be as it should be. You may consider this as a disclaimer.

Unless there are any problems, the meshes are final.

README FOR VERSION 1.01:

MW_Booze Readme - by washington

This is version 1.01

0. Requirements:

This mod requires:

- Oblivion 1.2.0416

Optional, but recommended: Wrye Bash and Bashed Patch. Download and instructions are found here:

http://wrye.ufrealms.net/

1. Description:

This mod will add following items to some levelled lists:

- Flin

- Greef

- Mazte

- Shein

- Sujamma

- Telvanni Bug Musk

Those are all drinks from Morrowind. Their description can be found here: http://www.imperial-library.info/fsg/lordh...uarticle2.shtml

Note that meshes used in this version of the mod are far from perfect.

2. Installation:

Extract all files from MW_Booze.7z to bethesda softworks\oblivions\data. If

you are asked to overwrite files under meshes and textures, select 'yes to all'.

Activate 'MW_Booze.esp'.

If you use other mods that add things to levelled lists (which you most likely do), rebuild your Bashed patch.

3. Conflicts:

Mods that add items to same levelled lists. Use Bashed patch to avoid.

4. Permissions:

You are free to use, share, modify and improve this mod and it's content under condition that proper credits are given. However, since I have plans to improve further this mod I ask to contact me first if you want to upload it. That is just to avoid confusion and multiple outdated versions.

5. Author, credits and contact:

Author & contact: "washington" at official Oblivion forums: http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums

Credits:

Connary for creating beautiful textures. Textures used are from 'Fine Vials', bottle texture replacer

Dave_91 for help with modifying meshes

Vacuity for advices about levelled lists

Wrye for Wrye Bash

Bethesda for creating Oblivion and giving us the CS.

6. Version info:

This is version 1.01

Upgrade plans:

Unless anything's wrong the .esp is final. But major plan is to create new custom meshes for greef/shein and mazte/sujamma that will be faithful to original Morrowind meshes. So, if you have modeling skills, consider this as invitation to participate in this mod.

7. Version change log:

Version 1.01:

Telvanni bug mask changed to Telvanni bug musk

*** Thank you for reading***

And just a disclaimer for sentry wannabe lawyers, caretakers, neighbourhood watch and who ever is interested... No Morrowind assets are used in this mod.

OLD POST:

Hi!

Since there are quite some people that are good in modelling, maybe someone could create two jug meshes...

What I need is recreation of two jugs for greef/shein and sujamma/mazte.

LINK - here's a link to the official mod thread.

Original meshes:

th_front.jpg

Request from original thread:

[REQz] Greef/Shein & Mazte/Sujamma jugs

Modeler wanted and needed!

Here is front view and comparison of needed meshes. Even one model would be better then none.

The meshes used in this version are far from perfect. Since I don't have required modeling skills, I'm looking for someone to create them for me. Even one jug for all four drinks would be great. On this pic you can see converted greef/shein mesh from Morrowind applied to all 4 drinks. But that's No-No! Not allowed for releasing.

So if anyone is wiling and capable to recreate this, I'm sure that many people would be grateful.

The meshes that are currently used are modified parts of one alchemy apparatus. :)

As time passes by, they don't look that bad to me but it would be far better to have them faithful to original.

Edited by washington

Dunno Washington, in WhoGuru`s Halcyon House there is a resource called MW Booze.I wonder if this is the same one you refer to in your thread link? Maybe she can help.

Sorry, maybe I haven't explained good enough.

I made mod Morrowind Drinks that's integrated in Cobl. I don't have knowledge and skills for 3D modelling so I had to improvise in order to create meshes for MW drinks. The request for proper meshes is there since the release, I just wanted to draw some attention to it since nobody created it or offered to make it in a year.

Or maybe you meant that WhoGuru could make the new meshes? (I know that she used the mod :D)

Sorry, maybe I haven't explained good enough.

I made mod Morrowind Drinks that's integrated in Cobl. I don't have knowledge and skills for 3D modelling so I had to improvise in order to create meshes for MW drinks. The request for proper meshes is there since the release, I just wanted to draw some attention to it since nobody created it or offered to make it in a year.

Or maybe you meant that WhoGuru could make the new meshes? (I know that she used the mod :D)

Ah,no, sorry washington,Who`s not into thar yet I think.I didn`t know it was your resource she used.I`m surprised noone`s helped on this.I woud think a bottle or jug shaped mesh wouldn`t be too hard to extrude in the Blender,although auto smooth does tend to mess with tri shapes.I`m trying to learn but I don`t know enough yet to try this.

• 10 months later...

UPDATED TO VERSION 2.20! (November 17th, 2010)

Change log for v2.2:

Changes from 2.10

- Repaired colision for Greef/Shein, Sujamma/Mazte (faced all normals outside so that it doesn't fall through floor anymore)

- Modified the collision for Bug Musk to fit the model better

It's a funny thing that in what, 8 months, nobody noticed that the new bottles fall through the floor. :D Since they were my first models I didn't know that collision needs to have normals that are faced outside too. Anyway, other day I tried to drop one bottle and it went right down into the void. Hopefully, it's all fixed now and hopefully someone will update Cobl to include these before TES V.

:lmao: Says on the download page and the readme Don. :lmao: Washington's Morrowind Drinks. I wish I did model Wash so I could make these for you! :D

It's better that nobody else made them, otherwise I would never touch Blender! :hugs:

P.S. Could you please change REQ to RELz?

Oh, I can do that myself! Sweet!

Edited by washington