DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A Wanderer Arrives

Aurielius

Greetings Community,

I'm a retired USN aviator, avid Oblivion fan with limited modding experience, only one published. I put down Oblivion for a year or so but have returned to the fold. Am in the process of working on another mod and have been scouring the net for good sites of which this one was recomended by a friend. I have found if you want to do something then just set out and try, the worst thing that can happen is that you fail, but you also might succeed. I'll probably lurk for a bit to get to know my way around, when I have something useful to contrbute you will hear from me. Anyway greetings and salutations.