DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Silly Thread Volume V

Glaedr

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are saving the other two lrgs for later in the model year when they introduce the all leg drive model. :cookie4u:

Actually, they're waiting for the new Apple iLegs to be finished. They will have all the features of the fat iPod touch (err..I mean iPad), be capable of making phone calls and an "Auto Driver" app is being discussed. There may even be a rear mounted web dispenser to take care of those annoying tailgaters that like to try to drive up your tailpipe.

I'm definetly gonna look at that volkswagen spider as a modelling project lol

Don't forget to add the Apple iLegs. Or the rear mounted anti-tailgating web dispenser. XD

Edit- Just found out that you become more flexible with age, not less:

129107328705096135.jpg

Since I can already do what grandma can in this pic, what more will I be able to do when I'm her age?

Edited by The Vyper