DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A community picture thread - # 3

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

And don't worry DsoS, I was 28 before I went on my first date. Of course, I was then married when I was 29. XD

But, I was setup by my brother and sister-inlaw. It was a blind date and we went to the Olympia Brewery (when it was still open). How is that for a first date? ice.gif

That is an awesome picture, Willie! However, I'd have thought you were that young fellow on the left. :)

===================

My mother and I!

IMG_0634.jpg

Just came back from a trip to Florida! Here's a shot I took on the plane ride down there. It's of Illinois... that's why it's flat and ugly! :lol:

IMG_0635.jpg

My boyfriend got sick and slept in the hotel a lot. Poor thing. :( We spent half of the vacation watching movies while I fed him medication. XD

IMG_0656.jpg

:lol: The young feller on the left is the one that asks everyday, "Is the Levelers Broom Closet done?" :)

Illinois looks the same, perhaps a bit more smog. XD

Hope you had fun in Florida even if half of it was in the hotel room.

:( That's awesome! Your son is hilarious! He must think you're pretty cool building all of these awesome mods for video games. :D

Yes, Illinois has terrible smog. The sun looks so much brighter in other parts of the country. :lol: I had to buy my first pair of sunglasses when we went south.

I still had plenty of fun. The two of us managed to play through two video games together (Mass Effect 2 and Heavy Rain), and I'm always ready for a good video game marathon. :lol:

No updates on me, but there are some in coming gecko updates! XD

Got pictures of Khalil today, he did a 360 on me in regards to his color palette - he's a bright, almost dandelion flower yellow now, from his previous muddy yellow. Spring must've induced his new color palette. :P

khalil01edit.png

Here's our famous gecko, lurking from within his den. A bit like some lurkers here. :lmao:

khalil02edit.png

Did you know that Khalil is a ninja gecko?

khalilforumspam03.jpg

Look, a whole gecko in one image!

khalilforumspam04.jpg

Get to see the other half of him, for the most part. :P

Edited by Jheuloh