DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A community picture thread - # 3

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jheuloh, did you take all the geckos hiding places to get the new pics? :wub:

I very briefly lifted up his cool-den to get the body shots. :drool: After about 10 seconds though, his cool-den was put back into its proper place - over a gecko. :P He sat still for the cameras.

;) Xini

Thank you Willie.... Yes the facial does get itchy beyond comfort... and the Long hair on top was always in the way, I could easily place the ends in my mouth (though I never did)....

In this picture, I'm holding about 1-inch of hair... if it was able to be shown, the very tip of the hair, comes to about 1-inch above my chin... Total length, pulled down, in front ~6 to 7-1/2 inches long

me_with_hair_pulled_down.jpg

ironicly, I am growing my hair out some, though its mostly only cus im too lazy to get a haircut, and the other part is cus im curious how long i can get it before i get too annoyed, and to see what I look like with long hair. My hair has always been kept fairly short for all my life so change is in the air...

That is same reason why I did mine...

At first it was nice and seemed to be "Cool"

but after ~7-8 months it started getting on my nerves:

1. having to move it out of my eyes.

2. it took forever to wash, and also forever to dry.

3. pain in the bum to comb (whenever I did, which was very rare)

4. Hair everywhere, it falls out, and its a pain to clean up

5. People looked at me in a bad manner (as if I were some criminal)

I've been growing my hair out. Since mid 9th grade (just starting to go a little ways past my shoulders, actually; my hair grows painfully slowly.) In my case, the hair parted down the center of my head, so seeing isn't a huge ordeal unless there's wind to tend to. Eventually the upper half of my hair will go into a tail & the lower half free-flowing.

Edited by Jheuloh