DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A community picture thread - # 3

InsanitySorrow

i just had mine cut recently. i like to be able to spike it in front, so once it starts getting long i cant do it so much cuz it just falls over. my hair is weird. it grows like weeds up to a point, then all but stops. XD i wouldnt have the patience to grow it all the way out so i keep it short. got to get up a recent pic of me.

nice cut Dso. you're going to enjoy having it short once again, not having to do ANYTHING w/ it for a few weeks. XD

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD I used to have my hair really long *how long? Well, let's just say I would accidentally pull my hair everytime I sat down. XD*. But I had that hairstyle for...god knows how long, so I decided to get a haircut. And ya know what, I actually look cuter with shorter hair. XD

My hair grows unnaturally fast, it's already closing in on shoulders now. XD Have to get a haircut sometime soon.

LOL! My bf has me scratch his beard all of the time! XD He reminds me of a cat who likes people to scratch under his chin.

I hated to scratch mine, It would itch for upto 10-15 minutes, I think one time it itched for over 30, and afterward I shaved it off :swear:

Here's a picture of where I sit and talk to you guys all day. :) Usually accompanied by my dog, Maxine, who is a German Shepherd and Labrador Retriever halfbreed. There's also my laptop, a notebook, and my beloved iPhone. From here, I can see the TV, talk to Bilbo, and get up to get a snack if I wish (that couch is right next to the kitchen).

IMG_0794.jpg