DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Levelers Broom Closet

WillieSea

Levelers Broom Closet

by WillieSea

Your fresh off the boat and don't know where to go or what to do. Your weak and a pauper. You have seen scribs in the distance and know you would never last if one attacked you. After getting your release papers signed, you head down the exit hallway and decide to do a little exploring first, perhaps pick up some loot to sell at the local merchants store.

In the basement, you find an unusual wall and trip a mechanism which causes the wall to slide away, revealing a small broom closet with a door on one wall. You look around and don't see anyone, so you venture inside and slip through the door.

FEATURES:

Increase or Decrease your abilities, skills and stats in 5 different wings of the magical Broom Closet.

Abilities: Strength, Intelligence, Willpower, Agility, Speed, Endurance, Personality, Luck

Combat: Armorer, Athletics, Axe, Block, Blunt Weapons, Heavy Armor, Long Blade, Medium Armor, Spear

Magic: Alchemy, Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Enchant, Illusion, Mysticism, Restoration, Unarmored

Stealth: Acrobatics, Hand to Hand, Light Armor, Marksman, Mercantile, Security, Short Blade, Sneak, Speechcraft

Stats: Health, Fatigue, Magicka, (Rilm's Cure + Crimes forgiven)

Teleporter that will teleport you to many different locations in Morrowind. And a pearl that you can 'use' to teleport back to the base.

Plenty of storage containers for all your loot.

Working clocks that tell the actual game time.

A 'Combination Safe' to store your goodies.

The working Clock:

gallery_85_19_114541.jpg

Some of the cyrstal wall gemstone activators

gallery_85_19_62812.jpg

All the map markers? That would be a lot of work...

As for fog of war, I am not sure if thats possible with a mod. Unless you know how to do it. :D

I was making a 'Royal Ruby Red' glass armor, but its still green for some reason. I created new NIF files and attached my red colored textures to it. I made new body parts and armor pieces that I attached to the armor pieces. Its still green. Sigh!

Anyway, here is another screen shot.

gallery_85_19_202391.jpg

[EDIT]

After much head-banging, I finally got my Royal Ruby Armor to work in the game. Apparently, you can only use one folder in the meshes and textures folder. If you try to go 2 folders deep, it stops working...

gallery_85_19_82978.jpg

Thanks everybody for checking in, It lets me know that perhaps somebody will want the mod. :P

It was a fine day for cluttering and finishing up the ruby armor as well as starting on the ruby weapons.

There will be the 'unenchanted' version, and the 'enchanted to my specifications' version. The armor will have the same defense as the regular glass armor. The weapons will do a bit more damage since its ruby and not plain old glass. :woohoo:

The ruby arrows will be in unlimited supply, all you have to do is click on the button and a pile of them will materialize.

I have also been playing around with the lighting as well as a number of retextures. I am pleased with the progress so far.

:woohoo: Thats one humongous broom closet Willie. I`m loving the MW Ruby Glass. I have trouble going two files deep even in OB.Whenever I DL something I have to move the things that are too deep.

I`m going to have to revise my earlier comments...I will deffinately use this...alot...mmm,Ruby Arrows (poisoned of course) :P

There are ruby arrows (fireball) and blue arrows (shock). You click the static arrow and the arrows appear on the table. :lmao:

I suppose after I get the weapons done that the mod will be ready for release/Beta testing. Probably in the next couple of days. There is still some cluttering to do as well, but I may leave it mostly empty since most things are empty in Morrowind. :wave:

I have added a 'training room' where you can summon all the critters you want to fight. I will be adding 'treasure' for each critter you summon. Each critter will give a different type of reward.

The armor and weapons on the walls, when clicked, adds that object to your inventory but also stays on the wall. There are also 4 types of arrows, fire, frost, poison and shock that you can summon.

Grond is the Smithy who can fix your stuff.

Red is the spellmaker and enchanter.

Both will also purchase or sell certain objects and have plenty of gold.

So, I have this sword in a stone. What should the requirement be for getting it. It does not have an enchantment, you can place that on it yourself. It is better than a daedric longsword.

Any ideas? Perhaps a certain strength?

And while I am at it, here is an updated photo op.

gallery_85_19_64920.jpg

That sounds good nottlong. :lmao:

Perhaps around 70 in each?

Its not like you could'nt just give yourself those stats and take the sword anyway.

I was hoping there was a 'fame' or something... Its been too long since I played the game to know what type of stats are available.

There is reputation,it is supposed to be a reflection of your fame. And I am sure like all other stats there is some way of changing them. The only other thing that comes to mind as something that could be used as a control item would rank in the blades or other guild.