DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Recommended OBSE mods

ZuTheSkunk

My question is simple: which of OBSE mods are the most worth of downloading?

I'll tell out of hand that I'm rather not interested in fighting on the horse, and in gory fight with slashing opponents into pieces. For first one I'm not using a horse, and for second one... well... I don't like this sort of gore. XD

Beside of that, I'm opened for propositions. :rofl:

Another vote for both Elys's Uncapper and Elys Universal Silent Voice. I will also add Khettienna's Automagic Bags- my preferred "organization" mod. :)

OBSE also enhances quite a few mods even if it isn't an actual requirement- Better Cities, and COBL are two mods I use that have some OBSE conveniences built in.

I think answering the question would be more helpful if you indicated what kind of things you DO like and are interested in :)

Well, the question is so general because I actually don't know what I may like and what I'll consider as interesting. :) But I think that I'm interested only in mods which are not a modders resource (probably I could find a use also for them, but there's small chance of it), and which do something visible in the game, something useful, something interesting and making game experience even better. Without useless frills (I've tried a No Longer Silent mod, but after few tries I've deleted it).

I hope it makes my question a bit more concrete.

Ow wow Decock Arrows is so essential i forgot it was a mod.

(though i think i'm using the one that comes with COBL right now)

Skunk, Universal Silent Voice and No Longer Silent are totally different things.

Universal Silent Voice is a utility that makes dialog without voice recordings stay on the screen long enough to read.

Again, another pluggin that's so basic i forgot i was even using it. :hugs:

[edit]

I just started using Khett's Automagic Bags.

I was testing them for her, not something i thought was really my cup of tea, but they're really growing on me...quite useful. :rofl:

You have denock arrows in Cobl. There's also nice clock function in Cobl if you use obse.

I find your question hard to answer and to suggest because obse is just a tool that enables some commands and makes some things easier or possible (if they are not possible in vanilla). There isn't really a category of 'obse mods'.