DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

NPCs & AI: Class #1

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Might be best to post a thread about that and get some help fixing it :)

The NPCs look good and you have all the information, now the class does require you to make a new NPC thoughas that's apart of the class, but from your pictures I see you made a new version of that NPC, so no it won't cause any problems later :), The onjly time it causes problems is if you edit a vanilla NPC without first giving it a new ID and creating a new object.

Everything looks good there, so you may move onto Class #2 :)

• 1 month later...

OK, off to the NPC creation.

The Khajiit tail bug was encountered, as I noticed the incredible stretch in the render window when placing her as well as an enormous amount of CS complaints about missing skeleton bones, so the obvious solution was to switch her to use the beast skeleton, instead. Easy enough, just like adding a new resource. ;)

Now...

Classwork NPC.

Homework NPC, ingame shot.

Her inventory.

I have more shots of her stats, but unfortunately my upstream has made its routine drop to < 0.0000000000000000000005Kb a day, so those will have to wait for a bit. :candle:

EDIT: Got through, here they are:

Khajiit face settings

And her stats.

Edited by ThomasKaira

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello InsanitySorrow I'm starting these lessons!

Here's the dude

My Khajiit merchant named Dahnara

Here are her spells and inventory.

Oh and her tail is stretched out to infinity. :blink: I'll fix that before moving on.

Great looking characters, KC! Say, if you don't have the BSA unpacker I can email you the BeastSkeleton if you want. I don't know why someone hasn't made a mod file of it yet, lol.

Can I join the class? Here is my HW for lesson One!

Arlow i Game

Ekatarina at Bruma Chapel

Kat Stats

Inventory

Spells

Face shot

COuldn't find te Kat in game. I ended up copying another Kajiht, renaming and reworking to avoid the tail issue. I tried to deleat te AI stuff, but she just kept wandering :D

You and KC both made beautiful Khajiit! Mine looks like she just ate a piece of bad meat, lol. Where did I go wrong? Lol.

Hello InsanitySorrow I'm starting these lessons!

Here's the dude

My Khajiit merchant named Dahnara

Here are her spells and inventory.

Oh and her tail is stretched out to infinity. :blink: I'll fix that before moving on.

Looks good, you may move onto Class #2 :)

Here is a link to the class project and homework:

http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Maxical1/TESAlliance%20Homework/

I had a vid of them in action, but it won't upload - took forever to get these screens to upload in Photobucket too, what is going on with the uploaders on these sites? ARGH !!

You could start a gallery album here, it's free and easy :), Not sure what pictures are meant for class #1 there, would you mind linkng to just those?

Can I join the class? Here is my HW for lesson One!

Arlow i Game

Ekatarina at Bruma Chapel

Kat Stats

Inventory

Spells

Face shot

Yes. the class is open to everyone.

You may move onto Class #2

• 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Notes:

Creation of a "New" Character didn't work for me, not actually. My CS Crashes upon save of the new character. I needed to edit a separate established character. I'm running Windows 10 upon an MSI board with a i5 Processor & 8GB of RAM, with nvidia Video Card. *Shrugs*

So, I edited an Argonian Male, & removed everything from him. I checked auto-calculate, & gave him Middle Clothes & an Amulet & Ring. I set his Hair to Fins. He will be Lieutenant of the Argonian Player Species Faction that I want to introduce.

(See notes within the Beginners' Class about the Dark Marsh Community, including 3 houses, a Cave system, & a Portside Merchant Shop.)

A pic.