DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Clutterers Guild

grond

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some images of few other items. I'll do few variants of that orb or crystal ball with different pedestals. I don't like much this rectangular, so I'll probably make cylindrical. Or something twisted. I have to figure out what's wrong with the lightning on that too.

Other than that, I'll probably try making a candlestick or candelabra or something.

th_Clipboard01aa.jpg th_Clipboard01-1.jpg th_Clipboard02-3.jpg

Those needles will need some new textures too.

Here are the files:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wztmytiz4hz

containing magnifier, cutting plank, butter churns, needle and bunch of those crystal balls.

Sorry for triple post. :yes: I feel like a spammer now!

Edit: I forgot to include square. I'm going to upload it in a moment...

Edit2: link for crystal ball with square pedestal: http://www.mediafire.com/?xltiymnmydn

I have accidentally deleted it.

Edited by washington

TESAtobaccoblender.png

Dont hurt me because of the vert count grond :wave: tried to keep it low but to get it nice and flowing it took a lot of verts.

EDIT: That is not the actual vert count. The vert count is 768

Edited by Galvon

Has anyone done any retextures of previously released work? I'd love to see them.

No one knows good vanilla metal textures for it (gold, silver, ...)?

Apart from the frames by Will I have not seen any other variations yet, but I think people are just a bit busy atm :salute:, I've DL'd all your stuff so I'll see what I can come up with after I get around to finishing the frame icons.

Hmmm not sure there, might be a good idea to look in the vanilla clutter folder.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh Grondy, how you delight me.

As a player of wizardly nerds, I am always looking for arcane clutter, or anything that is suggestive of "olde" ways of doing things- I'd love to see an astrolabe, an abacus, and that time-worn classic, a brain in a jar.

A huge bowl of my special black bean and andouille sausage chili with roasted red peppers is in it for you. And brownies with coffee ice cream.

I don't see this post before, but I think you want this:

braininjar.jpg

Is from "The lost Spires" and free to use.

Witch affairs :blink:

Here's my attempt at a kitchen canister pot thingy. It's actually based on the vanilla weight mesh, which makes UV mapping a little easier. Let me know what you think:

gallery_443_98_732.jpg

Don't worry, Grond. We'll get you otta there soon enough!

Edited by the-manta