DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #30

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natural? what is that? :yes:

Get insde your house the predators of the insects that annoy you the most. XD

If spiders annoy you, get a cat. But cats don't eat small bugs. And sometimes they don't eat spiders either, but they'll punch them to death. It's always fun to watch. :P

:rofl:

I nearly died laughing at that. Tried to read it to my cousin, and couldn't she had to read it and she :P too XD Thats good, I love it.

XD

I'm glad to have made both you and your cousin laugh! :clap:

I'm siding with Clifford the Big Red Worm here. :P

Red? :P

Not all worms are red. Actually, I don't know what color I am. :smug:

MMORPG, 100% procedurally generated content. Roughly 4.5 billion years in the making with no expense spared.

Beware of the hackers though! Sometimes they make permanent changes to the servers, hacking the creatures such as creating "Delete" commands, destroying environment to hack cities and villages inside. If only there existed a program called "Punish Hackers" or something. :P

There's been a hacker recently, they said he messed up the water real good with an advanced virus... :yes:

Get insde your house the predators of the insects that annoy you the most. XD

If spiders annoy you, get a cat. But cats don't eat small bugs. And sometimes they don't eat spiders either, but they'll punch them to death. It's always fun to watch. :P

My cat has one primary use, scaring mice away, not that he ever catches them :P

It's that thing reputedly related to the outdoors. XD

MMORPG, 100% procedurally generated content. Roughly 4.5 billion years in the making with no expense spared.

Sounds like a horrible thing, must stay indoors to protect myself!

:yes:

I'm glad to have made both you and your cousin laugh! :clap:

Red? :P

Not all worms are red. Actually, I don't know what color I am. :smug:

Beware of the hackers though! Sometimes they make permanent changes to the servers, hacking the creatures such as creating "Delete" commands, destroying environment to hack cities and villages inside. If only there existed a program called "Punish Hackers" or something. :P

There's been a hacker recently, they said he messed up the water real good with an advanced virus... :P

Its a good thing work is closed today, I burst out laughing at the last part :rofl:

There are a few programs to punish hackers, but they are severly flawed and only semi-useful.

Si-Shen: :)

Well, anyone likes traveling around the world?

I'm flying to Germany in 2 weeks for a 3 weeks trip. I arrive at Hamburg, then travel the country clockwise. My inns are booked only at Hamburg and Berlin. The rest, I improvise. Actually most of the trip is. I'll decide what I want to see when I'll be on German ground with my backpack. ;)

Never been a backpacker, although I do enjoy walking in the forests, I just prefer to have a base of operation. Myself, I like to hit the hotel and go from there.

Also, although my trip wont compare to Cliff's, I shall be "backpacking" around Anime North this weekend :)

• 3 weeks later...

K... normally I avoid double posting but this thread is just dead... this should be against the rules or something.. "Lurker Lair not allowed to die" or something like that :)

Also, I was going to post my pics from Anime North... but Id have to post each pic because the link I normally hand out gives access to all my folders and not all of them meet standards. Tons of my older Oblivion pics in there.

I should atleast post the vid of Boximus Prime :D

For those of you who weren't in the shout-box when I announced this, I found a wild House Gecko in my bathroom one night! I also managed to snap pictures of it. The gecko just rested where it was, just short of motionless, until I tried to scoop it up & release it outside. It was fast, but I could hear every footstep it made. (I could hear each & every one of the adhesive hairs on their feet pulling out of the wall as it moved.)

30462_131702070189755_100000498889175_295481_5118551_n.jpg

See the gecko in as good a detail I could get with my camera. Small, but well patterned.

30462_131702060189756_100000498889175_295480_4785872_n.jpg

Next picture I took of it. This one detailed how far away I was from the gecko. They climb high up on the walls for a reason - to escape predators!

The picture makes it look tiny, but it was actually about the length of my hand.

Well, I'm thinking of moving one day. Assuming I get Stonking rich beforehand. Then I'll move to a nice mango growing place in Belize or Costa Rica, and fly back for some snowmobile runs now and then.

I'll have some Geckos then, that's for sure.

Hell, I might even move to Australia just because I love the sound of the place(and envy my uncle since he goes there like every year).

All of Si-Shen's pictures remind me of the con I went to in San Jose in May!

I didn't get any pictures, but I got some nice t-shirts and miniatures and like, my new favorite hat ever!

Good times :D

LOL thats funny, because Anime North takes place in May as well :)

Last weekend of May every year.