DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Morrowind links on one site.

donnato

Ok folks, in my further adventures into all things Morrowind I was directed to this site housing a plethora of info links.Thought someone might be able to use this so here ya go...Linky

EDIT: Well it`s been awhile now since I`ve visited this post and I see that things have changed in the resource links. Please read all of the following replies BEFORE visiting the site linked above. Post any cautions or concrerns with links you visit.

Edited by donnato

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I strongly advice anyone not to click on any links that goes to the morrowind-mods.com site right now, because when I was reading WhoGuru's Lists of Morrowind Modders Resources list of links and click on the Modders Resources Links of Morrowind Avast alarm me about a trojan that has been blocked. :pc:

Dangerous link to click on

morrowind-mod.com/Weapons%20Swords%201.htm

The link on BSF is now gone thanks to Rohugh, but it could be other links too that got infected by trojans/virus so be careful of what link you click on. :)

It's no longer in WhoGuru's resource thread, not seen it linked anywhere else either, so users should be safe.

No users aren't safe until the link I just reported is removed and that was exactly the same link I reported on BSF. :yes:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1057001-list-of-morrowind-modders-resources/page__view__findpost__p__15398094

EDIT: It seems the link was removed while I typing this post so just ignore my post, but do be careful on what link you want to click on. :)

Edited by Leonardo