DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

REQz Ragnaros Armor

Sarac

Hi everyone, i don't know how much of you ppl are familiar with World of Warcraft,

but anyway, would someone take some time to create this ''armor'' from one boss (reference, down). It shouldn't be difficult since models are quite basic, just those arm bracers and collar.

101271.jpg2456.jpg

689.jpg

(It should fit Roberts body).

Cheers!!

Edited by Sarac

I am not going to make it, but just let me say a few words:

1) Taking a picture of a giant, saying it is easy, and ask it to fit a human, is more work than so.

2) This guy got 5 items as equipment. The bracers on his arm and the collar. the rest seems like part of the body(?) If you want some part of the body, it would be pretty smart to tell what, what texture, etc, etc.

Basically, this is easy in theory, but might take more time than most have to offer.

And giving a human this kind of armor would loke straight out funny. It would need a lot more.

don't mean to sound mean or anything :hugs: I just take a look and that and am stumbled. Would anyone really wear nothing but 2 rings on the arm and a ring around the neck?

Overall: You need to tell exactly what you want, how you want it, and where you want it. But, for everything I know there is somebody out there who can get a piece of armor out of that :P

Cheers,

Matth

You should not judge other people for what they have or want to have in their games. To you it may look odd but in the requesters eyes it may look good, especially if they have a character in-line for these.

Also, aside from body mods, Sarac does mention what he wants, the bracers and collar. That is mentioned at the very beginning of the post.

All I stated was that it would look weird enough with it on, nothing else.

I also didn't understand wether it was the intention to have only said items on a naked body.

It might be me, but I would never make anything for anyone who does not clarify 110% what they want ... For instance, here he mentioned "armor". When I think of "armor" I think of a piece of protection, not some collars.

Also, I did not judge anything, I merely said what I thought when I saw the request. Nothing wrong in that, now is there?

It might just be that I do not see where 4 bracers and a collar fit into "armor" category, which is what got me.

Cheers,

Matth

I see there are reply's here, but only arguments. x)

@Matth: Yes, all i want is those two arm rings and collar on BARE body. I don't see anything weird there. :P

It might just be that I do not see where 4 bracers and a collar fit into "armor" category

I can say the same about a lot of female orientated armor that has been released ;)

I totally agree with IS!

Well, if I can say something, it would be nice if aside of "metal-on-skin" there could be also version with some robe-like or chainmail thing that covers the body (as well as female version). :P I'll leave it as a wild thought for possible creator, if it's not a problem.