DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Warnings : NiControllerSequence::StoreTargets 'Charaters\_Male\walkforward.kf' failed to find target:

speedyg869

When I load Bonds Firebird into the CS and open the Wilderness (2,10) cell where the mod is located, I get many Warnings :

NiControllerSequence::StoreTargets 'Charaters\_Male\walkforward.kf' failed to find target:

m_pcAVObjectName Bip10 L Hp1

m_pcCtlrType NiTransformController

m_pcPropertyType (null)

I have not yet modified the release version and it runs fine in game. Could the mod have another dependency besides Oblivion.esm that is not obvious?

Here's some of the info from TES4Edit:

Worldspace:

[01] Bonds Firebird V01.esp \ Worldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ 00023777 Tamriel

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 01000ED5 ChorrolTrapDoor01

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 01000ED7 Firebird MapMarker

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 01000ED8 ChorrolTrapDoor01

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 01000EEF <crewo2n> "Sean"

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 01000EF0 <crew01f> "Sharon"

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 01000EF1 <crew01m> "Patrick"

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 01000EF2 <crew02f> "Denise"

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 01000EF3 <crew03f> "Laura"

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 01000EF4 <Crew03m> "Mark"

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 01002432 ChorrolTrapDoor01

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 01002AC0 jrshipsrowboat01 "Boat"

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 01002AC1 jrshipsrowboat01 "Boat"

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 010045D0 ChorrolTrapDoor01

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 0100B419 XMarker?

\ 00023777 \ Persistent \ 0100DD13 XMarker?

\ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 0, 1 \ 00005F0D <DzonotCaveExterior>

\ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 0, 1 \ 00005F2F <ICTempleEntrance01>

\ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 0, 1 \ 00005F4B <ICWaterfront01>

\ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 0, 1 \ 00005F4C <ICWaterfront02>

\ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 0, 1 \ 00005F6C <ICWaterfront03>

\ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 0, 1 \ 00005F4D <ICWaterfront04>

\ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 0, 1 \ 00005F6D <ICWaterfront06>

\ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 0, 1 \ 00005F4E <ICWaterFrontBloatedFloatEntrance>

Cell:

\ Cell \ Block 0 \ Sub-Block 9 \ 01002382 <jrFirebirdAftCabin>

\ Cell \ Block 3 \ Sub-Block 7 \ 010023D5 <jrCrewDeck>

\ Cell \ Block 8 \ Sub-Block 9 \ 01000ED6 <jrFirebirdCabin>

Yep, those are errors relating to animation files. It's possible you're missing some meshes that go with the mod, but even if you have them all in the right places you can still get that error. It plagues me to this day in Faregyl, and any other mod I maintain that uses chickens. There's supposed to be a guy who knows how to fix it, but he hasn't been around in years and never passed on his knowledge before vanishing.

Yep, those are errors relating to animation files. It's possible you're missing some meshes that go with the mod, but even if you have them all in the right places you can still get that error. It plagues me to this day in Faregyl, and any other mod I maintain that uses chickens. There's supposed to be a guy who knows how to fix it, but he hasn't been around in years and never passed on his knowledge before vanishing.

You might find this interesting. I beleive I found two solutions to this problem:

---------------------------------------

Re: animation problem

Postby Saiden » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:45 pm

when i export a single or multi kf i get this error message in cs:

NiControllerSequence::StoreTargets 'creatures\****\****.kf' failed to find target with the following identifiers:

m_pcAVObjectName Bip01

m_pcPropertyType (null)

m_pcCtlrType NiTransformController

m_pcCtlrID (null)

This means that the animation can not find that node within your creatures skeleton -> so its the skeleton.nif thats FUBAR not the animation.

Saiden

NifTools Team Member

Re: Getting slew of CS creature anim errors; Nifskope?

Postby amorilia » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:31 am

Ok, this is pretty simple I think. Haven't tested in the CS, but the problem lies probably with your skeleton.nif file. You must attach a NiTransformController block (without data) to each node that you want to have animated. Your Thornite skeleton.nif does not have such block for example on your Bip01 node. This would explain at least the error

NiControllerSequence::StoreTargets 'creatures\Thornite\handtohandforward.kf' failed to find target with the following identifiers:

m_pcAVObjectName Bip01

m_pcPropertyType (null)

m_pcCtrlType NiTransformController

m_pcCtrlID (null)

Any m_pcAVObjectName for which the CS complains probably needs a m_pcCtrlType controller attached in the skeleton.nif.

UFF FF00 Moving Breast and Animations problem:

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:26 PM

These appear to be the problem files:

These three were definitely not exported properly --

handtohandfastforward

twohandfastright

twohandfastleft

and these ones register major errors in CS --

staffjumpland

onehandturnleft

onehandfastbackward

sneakbowfastforward

idle

onehandturnright

sneakonehandfastright

I suggest you start by playing without the first three and if you still crash nix the rest.

and if you still crash after all of these are gone, well, I've got nothing...

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:28 PM

I think I found a solution (rather workaround) approach for the animation problems many people have posted here:

jagdpanther001 has listed several problem files (post above), I found some others (ex: jumploops). They not only crash, some freeze the NPC, some others simply don't play at all. It also depends on the sequence the anims are picked.

In the past I have made some simple aminations myself. They never crashed. But since I use coronerra's (GREAT) skeleton together with mktsang's (GREAT) Manga Boobs, incomplete animations started to crash the game. The reason always was that I had not yet inserted keys on the last frame of the anim.

I looked into some "problem files" and found the same pattern. The author had either forgotten end frame keys for the new bones (tail, op), or in Bethesda's originals they are already missing (e.g. fingers, torch, weapon).

So I changed 6 problem files (handtohandfastforward, twohandfastright, handfastleft, bowjumploop, handtohandjumploop, twohandjumploop) using Blender by copying the start frame pose to the end frame (along with the necessary changes for the BIP01 and BIP01 NonAccum Transformation values.

Result: NO MORE CRASHES, FREEZES, NOOPS, ... for these files.

I hope, someone can pickup this hint and fix these nice animations. I have neither time nor enough

Blender know-how to do it right.

• 2 years later...

Good Day,

All that I modified against my vanilla creature skeleton export under NIFScope were the textures for the skull and skellie. However, by making these supposedly minor changes, I broke the animations, especially with the backward.kf file. Please provide a step by step procedure to correct this issue, either through NIFScope or Blender v2.49b.

Cheers,

KWITS