DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A Community Picture Thread - #4

Glaedr

A community picture thread

The community Pictures thread is a nice little home for you to come and share your pictures, either of you or something else, example something you are interested in.

Be aware that this is not an open invite to post anything you wish, so no silly pictures and no videos, we have other threads for those.

1. No spam. Any post that is not informative or adding to the discussion is considered spam.

2. No trolling.

3. All rules of the forum apply here in the Community Picture Thread and are to be followed.

4. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them.

5. If you observe someone breaking the rules, please either ask them politely to stop and explain nicely why or send them a nice PM. If it continues, report them to a moderator.

Repost :rofl: Alright alright, I need to variate my pics a bit. But...I don't exactly have photographers in the family. They suck at taking pictures. XD

me3w.png

Wanted: Photographer. Cause this is just getting too tedious to do by myself nowadays. XD

Edited by Xinimator

:rofl: a wild xinimator had appeared!

anyway, time for an update on me. Everyone remember this pic taken a few months ago?

p1010046hw.jpg

that was before i started going to the gym.

Now here is a few months after going.

1000779ed.jpg

and yes, those are the same jeans as in the first pic. XD

Wow! You look like a bodybuilder!

:icecream: not quite, but my trainer keeps telling me that i have the potential to be a very strong person. i already have stronger calves than he does and im catching him in shoulders. :)

My younger brother is built like you, which is strange since I am more 'thin' and agile.

So, we never wrestled or fought as kids. He was bigger than me so I just ran. And he is 2.5 years younger than me. :clap:

thats actually hysterical, because me and my bro are like that, cept im older than him. :D same gap too. :)

This was an old pic of mine that i took a few years back. Found the lil guy on a fence post and put him on one of my gma's apple trees. he stood still long enough for me to take this pic before jumping off.

frog.jpg?t=1279600127