DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Offered] Scripter for Hire!

Dane

I haven't got any idea's (a lot of projects but no ideas) but I want to improve my scripting,

and because of that I offer:

Scripter for hire (read free)

Finished Scripts:

• 2 Scripts for John
  • Special timed lighting switch 4 Section_31
  • Weapon script for John

Possibly Finished Scripts: (needs checking by author)

Scripts that are being made:

Status: Active (still busy with private projects but I need a break)

Edited by Dane
  • Upvote 1

Know anything about forcing animations? I have been working on a project for a sprint animation for UK47Howard (or something like that) over on the BGS forums, and I simply CANNOT get it to work. Would happily send you all the info on it, if you would like to give it a shot. If you are interested, drop me a PM.

I was joking about OBSE XD

Although I really can still use your "assistance" with scripting. :P

Maybe something simple (that I haven't done yet), like a script that do these:

- Turn on fire at night between 7 pm to 5 am.

- Turn off fire outside the mentioned time period.

- Only turn on and turn off fire whenever the player is not too close to the actual fire's source (like less than 300 meters) to give the impression that local guards or nearby settlers turn them on and off whenever the player is not present.

- The script also do this for over one hundred new fire's sources added and scattered throughout "Tamriel".

- Cause very little to no lag to the user, perhaps something like not running every second because it only "fires up" at very certain time.

If possible, I sincerely hope it won't involve any OBSE scripting, just pure CS scripting will be excellent since I tried to maintain greater compatibility. :lmao:

What do you think, script-master?

I was joking about OBSE :rofl:

Although I really can still use your "assistance" with scripting. :rofl:

Maybe something simple (that I haven't done yet), like a script that do these:

- Turn on fire at night between 7 pm to 5 am.

- Turn off fire outside the mentioned time period.

- Only turn on and turn off fire whenever the player is not too close to the actual fire's source (like less than 300 meters) to give the impression that local guards or nearby settlers turn them on and off whenever the player is not present.

- The script also do this for over one hundred new fire's sources added and scattered throughout "Tamriel".

- Cause very little to no lag to the user, perhaps something like not running every second because it only "fires up" at very certain time.

If possible, I sincerely hope it won't involve any OBSE scripting, just pure CS scripting will be excellent since I tried to maintain greater compatibility. :lmao:

What do you think, script-master?

its very possible to do, but I need to know 1 thing where will the lights be placed? and exactly how many will be placed?

I'd like to make a suggestion there, if you are going to have so many light sources, parent them all, IE light 2 is parented to Light 1 and so forth.

That way you can disable a single light and all the others will be disabled too, it'll save scripting time and make the set up more effiecient.

I'd like to make a suggestion there, if you are going to have so many light sources, parent them all, IE light 2 is parented to Light 1 and so forth.

That way you can disable a single light and all the others will be disabled too, it'll save scripting time and make the set up more effiecient.

actually that was the way I'm planning on doing it :lmao:

Edited by Dane

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Dear Dane,

Do your scripting skills extend to writing quests? For a number of years now I have been assisting with the development of a mod which will allow players to explore part of Valenwood, which is now almost completed except for a few remaining quests. If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Kind Regards,

Deeza