DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Offered] Modeller open for Requests!

Matth

NOT TAKING MORE REQUEST UNTILL I'VE FINISHED SOME OF THE CURRENT REQUESTS. Thanks :P

Howdy!

I am out of ideas here and am open for requests. the request can be either a model specific one, or texture specific one. I can also fix up problems if you find that you get crashes in-game due to a model.

What I can't do is rigging in general. I've tried it once and it didn't turn out well :thumbup: and I also don't think requesting armor sets will be any success :grr:

Check out my gallery if you wonder what I can do. And if you are unsure, send me a request PM and I'll see if I can do it :)

If you got a request of anything within this, please send me a PM with this setup:

Subject

"name" "item" Request - E.G "Matth's sword Request" or "Bob's model Request"

Your request - Can be multiple request.

If possible you should add any story/info regarding it. Making a sword, for instance, is a lot easier if I know where, why, and who ^^

Important! - be exact here! Don't give me a picture of something and say "make it", please tell me exactly what to make and where it's suppose to go!

Importantx2! - Tell me if I can have artistic freedom here. E.G change stuff as I see fit, or if it's suppose to be stricly like the reference/idea!

Deadline - Want it done within a week, within a day or no deadline?

Remember, the shorter the deadline, the less chance is that I can do it. My time on the PC is limited currently and if I got multiple requests I might get problems.

Additional information - Anything else you want to say. "can you make it?" "is it too hard?" etc.

Attach references in the file! The more the better!

Any reference will work in theory, but the more exact it looks, the better. If you want to try me on an armor piece, don't give me something with less than Front and Back shown!

Hope this works! Excuse spelling mistakes .. I will try to flush them out :)

P.S Since I love cookies, don't forget to give me a cookie if I've done a good job :thumbup: no, seriously, I don't ask you too: but it would be nice.

Cheers,

Matth :)

Edited by Matth
  • Upvote 4

I definitely would like to make a request for something that I've stopped trying, or should I say got me frustrating and leave, if you don't mind, and it involved pure Oblivion objects nonetheless. But I'm a bit confused, do we need to discuss it by PM, or should I just post my request here in details?