DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #32

InsanitySorrow

The Lurker's Lair

Welcome to the Lurker's Lair! This thread was inspired by the one of the same name on Bethesda Game Studios' Forums.

The Lurker's Lair is place where you come share with us your latest experiences and your everyday life. It's a cosy place to sit back and enjoy good conversation, consolation and encouragement but spammers beware - that's not a ticket to free reign, the rules still apply here.You've got to stay on-topic, even if the topic is as simple as "How's life, pal?"

TES Alliance's Lurker's Lair plays with the same set of rules as Bethesda's, found here.

Here's a quick reminder of them :

1. No spam. Any post that is not informative or adding to the discussion is considered spam.

2. If you come into the lair to be disruptive it is trolling. No trolling.

3. All rules of the forum apply here in the Lurker’s Lair and are to be followed.

4. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them.

5. If you observe someone breaking the rules, please report the post and contact a Moderator. Do not attempt to police them yourselves.

And so, without further ado... Welcome to the Lurker's Lair!

In the last thread, we learned that:

• Some crazy stuff with the Olympics had happened!
  • That the Doomsday end of the world scares most people.
  • JaggedBubbles like Aqua and Lollipop!
  • Jello had been planning a drawing of a famaily of feasting Vultures, due to this he now has followers and could possibly get Tax-Exemption.
  • We still, all, have cool desktops with or without hundreds of icons.
  • We all, seem, to like the band, Within Temptation
  • The "Slap Chop" guy makes us all laugh, in one way or antoher.
  • learned about the different types of "odd" phobias
  • We are all waiting to see the new Tron movie
  • InsanitySorrow doesn't like speaking of the Official Beth forums.
  • That I am desperately looking for a female friend, and are not alone.
  • Some people want more snow, and others can't stand it anymore.
  • And that the weather is crazy, and really should get itself correct, and Old Man Winter needs to hibernate in the US.
  • Beana hates sandcastles and several of us are muts.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our sunflowers are starting to bloom and I took some neat pics for my desktop. Thought some might enjoy a picture.

That's really pretty. Backlighting looks really good with sunflowers, but that's one of the best examples I've seen.

That is pretty, Arion. I am allergic to bees, but I love them all the same. :P

Mmm, bee sandwiches, spicy!

I love the idea of green roofs but I dunno how you'd get the lawnmower up there.

I'm not sure that is what the big industrialists mean by green roof. I love that concept of what a green roof should look like.

The only thing I would add is Kitties. There would be some great pictures for lolcats.

Edited by Ysne58

I feel like I've broken one of the cardinal rules of the Hardcore RPGers (even though I've never claimed to be hardcore :P) which is Thou Shalt Not Play Sims. :) Even though it could be argued it is an RPG of sorts, if only to wind them up!

I'm not good with learning curves, however, and feel like my head's been through a mangle. I'm finding it hard to keep up, and still haven't quite figured out what I'm supposed to be doing. If anything.

Sims be evil... and I never really understood why I want to control a digital me through life when I can control me through life lol.

@Jello: cant say I have, although I have seen some of the vids, very interesting, lots of potential in that game I think.

and Duke Nukem could be called an RPG, since you take on the role of Duke, while nuking the daylights out of things! :)

Edit:

Si-Shen: Yeah, GW 2 will be one of those games that'll either kick everyone's teeth out or burn spectacularly while trying.

Edited by Jheuloh

Well the first GW seemed to have pretty good reviews, a lot of people enjoyed it. I had heard a rumor that GW 2 would have not monthly fees but I think that was hope since the first one went free to play

The no monthly fee thing is no rumour. The first game was always free to play, the developer itself (ArenaNet) has specifically stated GW 2 is free to play like its predecessor.